• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

R.I.P. Bernie Nolan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Bernie Nolan

Please excuse a bit of indulgence here, but as a fellow Breast Cancer sufferer I'd like to pay tribute to this wonderful, strong, intelligent, talented, beautiful lady who has lost her fight against this horrid illness.
    I have spent all of yesterday and today in tears for her, thinking the old saying 'there for the grace of god go I'
    May the lord bless you and your family Bernie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23180456
    Tags: None

Re: R.I.P. Bernie Nolan

As you know my sis has had a double mastectomy, she has today been for a scan as she has found some lumps. As she said to me this could not have happened at a worse time for her as in fact Bernie had been given the all clear. Does not fill you with much confidence when you have or have had this horrible disease and I suppose you may think what a selfish thing to say but when you are faced with this I suppose you are allowed to be.
    My thoughts go to all her family, very sad indeed.

Comment

Re: R.I.P. Bernie Nolan

I was very saddened to learn of Bernie's passing from breast cancer she was indeed a very talented women and my heart goes out to her lovely family. I personally hate this word cancer and as clever as they are today they still cannot cure all cancers.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X