• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Getting nowhere with a school

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting nowhere with a school

RE.cleverclogs post 44
    we had a woodwork teacher just like yours by chance did yours have one glass eye?

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
      Ummmm..........someone you know (mentioning no names) may have just sorta kinda had her nose pierced on her 45th birthday...............:faint:...........:tinysmile_kiss_t4:
      45 is a bit different to 16 (bailiffs on way round to collect your TV, Mobile and Computer!)

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
        RE.cleverclogs post 44
        we had a woodwork teacher just like yours by chance did yours have one glass eye?
        Not as far as I know.

He was addicted to Woodbine cigarettes and died from cancer (wood-dust and smoking) shortly after retirement.

Comment

I can not believe that after all this time problems on school buses have not been addressed. I am aware it is not the schools responsibility - but the pupils are still representing the school whilst in school uniform as far as I am concerned. I was never bullied in school but I was on the school bus ( many years ago) and one day it escalated to the point where the boy put his hands round my neck until I blacked out for a few seconds . A prefect who was bus monitor ( an indian boy) stepped in and helped me - but I was so traumatised that I would not go to school for a week. And all these years later there are still problems. Such a shame. Hope you get everything sorted out.
          "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

I have worked with teenage girls whose sole ambition in life was to bag themselves a footballer or be like Katie Price. The sad thing is that in the majority of cases they became pregnant either while still at school or shortly after leaving and had no idea how much hard work is involved in bringing up a baby.

Sorry for going off topic. I really hope that things work out for you. Hopefully with half term here things will settle down.

Comment

Totally agree Ruthie - I live in an area where the norm is to leave school and be pregnant within a very short time. They have no idea at that stage how much it ruins their lives, and the father(s) don't hang around long enough to take any responsibility whatsoever much of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                I live in an area where the norm is to leave school and be pregnant within a very short time.
                I presume you didn't?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  I presume you didn't?
                  I didn't live in this area then, I had a propper ejucayshun I did!

Comment

[QUOTE=labman;348201]I didn't live in this area then, I had a propper ejucayshun I did![/QUOTE

Like wot I did? My skool was so posh it was Approved msl:

Comment

[QUOTE=Inca;348204]
                      I didn't live in this area then, I had a propper ejucayshun I did![/QUOTE

Like wot I did? My skool was so posh it was Approved msl:
                      Are you sure it wasn't Certified?

Comment

I didn't live in this area then, I had a propper ejucayshun I did!
                        I rather suspect that was not the main reason you avoided teenage pregnancy.

Comment

[QUOTE=labman;348207]
                          Originally posted by Inca View Post

Are you sure it wasn't Certified?
                          ​NO !!! It had a Welshish sounding name too.............Bors Tal......msl:

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                            I rather suspect that was not the main reason you avoided teenage pregnancy.
                            You may be right ........ but I like to be a trend setter! reggers:reggers:reggers::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X