• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Getting nowhere with a school

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting nowhere with a school

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
    Sorry but I'm with the school on this one, if you send your child to a school then you abide by its rules and its uniform, if you don't want to or can't then you don't send the child to that school - simples.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...herts-13362700

I could not resist
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

msl: classic

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Puffrose View Post
        My immediate question was, how can they put A in detention so fast for being at school doing her work but wearing £6 trousers instead of £12 trousers, but they can watch a group of kids battering her???
        Good headline in the local paper.

Hint.

Comment

Originally posted by enquirer View Post
          Good headline in the local paper.

Hint.
          The school is not responsible for behaviour on the bus. The bus driver is!

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
            The school is not responsible for behaviour on the bus. The bus driver is!
            Tsk.

This is war - you put pressure on wherever and whenever you think it will hurt them.

Comment

What about the bus driver? Sure, it's easy to say do his job properly, but try telling that to a bus full of teenagers backing up their friends.

It is already horrendous the damage done to coaches by school children, and the police are not interested. With trips, the companies can refuse to take that school any longer; with a contract, which form the bulk of most coach companies business, they simply cannot afford to lose them.

Comment

I personally think school bus drivers should be issued with cattle prods or tazers msl:

(Wait for it Inca........WAIT FOR IT ............(is that the backlash I hear running towards me)msl:

Comment

I personally think that all kids should be in boarding school all year with one day off at Christmas, oh wait a minute that Eton and Roedean.

:bolt:

Comment

We have just come home..and it was school chucking out time whilst we were out and I am absolutely bloody horrified at some of the girls attire!! Skirts no bigger than belts ,barely covering their arses..over the knee socks,,10 tonnes of slap on their faces...fake tans.......Honestly..they are bloody jailbait.
                    And....how do parents justify that in junior school they took kids and collected them but as soon as they reach senior school they can suddenly do it alone? Poor little scraps,barely big enough to wipe their own nose.

Comment

...... and then come teens ........ and piercings! :tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                        I personally think school bus drivers should be issued with cattle prods or tazers msl:

(Wait for it Inca........WAIT FOR IT ............(is that the backlash I hear running towards me)msl:
                        I agree, then I was thinking ejector seats, but that wouldn't work cos the buggers won't sit down.

Comment

And tattoo's urggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Jack wasn't allowed to get his ear pierced until he left school and went to college cos I kept his arse,,when he could get a job and pay for it himself he was allowed
                            FastForward..........Jack finally got a 'cuff ' piercing (across the top of the ear) on his 21st birthday and it's put him off having any more,,it hurt (like Mama said it would)

Comment

Becky (gorgeous rebellious little swine that she is) had her nose pierced (piggy wiggy) on the day of her 16th birthday because we couldn't stop her anymore!

She came home to find her TV, computer, mobile etc.... gone because SHE couldn't stop us.

The stud came out two days later and she can have it done during 6th form college as long as she takes it out before she applies for jobs.

Why do they have to make the point? :crazy::rant::rant:

Comment

Ummmm..........someone you know (mentioning no names) may have just sorta kinda had her nose pierced on her 45th birthday...............:faint:...........:tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X