• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
    Ha Ha, yes thats the one I got lost on coming back from Gatwick in May and was heading to Dover. I've got a Sat Nav now lol.
    ...and you'll soon be heading to the moon now you've got a SatNav!

Ok if you want I can meet you on the way and give you a lift if you like, we can sort it out nearer the date. I'm just doing the Saturday/Sunday, so if your doing the Friday perhaps you can get yourself there and I can take you home Sunday.
    Sounds good to me, I still haven't decided whether to do Friday or not.

Comment

Ha Ha, yes thats the one I got lost on coming back from Gatwick in May and was heading to Dover. I've got a Sat Nav now lol.

Ok if you want I can meet you on the way and give you a lift if you like, we can sort it out nearer the date. I'm just doing the Saturday/Sunday, so if your doing the Friday perhaps you can get yourself there and I can take you home Sunday.

Depending on how I behave you may have Rob with you...by his choice or mine msl:

Comment

If you lot think I'm standing bail for you, then you're very much mistaken.:ballchain:

Comment

They wont be offered bail not for THAT behaviour!

Comment

i work in brighton so doubt id be able to get away without being noticed
            I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
              i work in brighton so doubt id be able to get away without being noticed

If my parking ticket doesn't get cancelled you and Cel WILL be working in Brighton whilst me and Sapph go and hunt down the pleb traffic warden wot got me !!

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                If my parking ticket doesn't get cancelled you and Cel WILL be working in Brighton whilst me and Sapph go and hunt down the pleb traffic warden wot got me !!
                No hunting needed you can smell a turd from a mile away

Comment

msl:

Comment

Hi Sapphy--as Walesman--but my wife is having a major op also near the time so I will be looking after her too.

Anyone from ooooop north considering making the effort to join us ?

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                    I would have loved to come to this but my wife is having a major op near the time so I will be looking after her.
                    Last edited by Turboman; 26th August 2013, 10:46:AM.

Comment

Sorry you will not be able to make it Turbs and i wish Mrs Turbs a speedy recovery. What date is the intended surgery?
                      Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                      Hi Sapphy--as Walesman--but my wife is having a major op also (as you know) near the time so I will be looking after her too.

Comment

If it's okay Jules and I would like to come along, feels like it's been bloody forever since we've seen everyone. Have to see nearer the time once we've shuffled kids about but the intention is to come down for the weekend - I think we'll come on the train and stay in Brighton - I happen to have a hotel voucher which needs using up and the weekend after is my birthday so Jules can indulge me some Will confirm nearer the time xx
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hoping myself and Mrs Labs may be able to make it as well. Don't put me down yet, as things to organise with children, pets etc.... but would be good to meet everyone at last.

Comment

It's the weekend AFTER my birthday Ame..so we can celebrate them both (I'll warn Robs wallet msl

Be afraid folks...........be very very afraid......once I'm let loose ANYTHING can, and usually does,happen :rofl:
                            Last edited by Inca; 8th September 2013, 15:46:PM. Reason: added

Comment

It would really be very nice to see both of you again, it does seem a long time ago when we last saw you in York with your little beaglettes.
                              Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                              If it's okay Jules and I would like to come along, feels like it's been bloody forever since we've seen everyone. Have to see nearer the time once we've shuffled kids about but the intention is to come down for the weekend - I think we'll come on the train and stay in Brighton - I happen to have a hotel voucher which needs using up and the weekend after is my birthday so Jules can indulge me some Will confirm nearer the time xx

Comment

OOH, B'ton is not far from me as I live in the Ashdown Forest; just about 40 minutes away!
                                Therefore, I will try and make it and bring Ginger Tom too
                                Any idea about where you'll all be meeting up?
                                X

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X