• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton

My very tall,very handsome nephew is at Brighton University......and it seems he and my offspring have decided to 'by coincidence' be scheduled for a 'catch up' whilst we're there so you will all get to meet my infamous son + heir too

Comment

Had a chat with Cel last week and she promises to sort out accommodation etc..... so please watch this space. Everyone is very welcome even if you come for just for a day or two but we do hope that you will be able to join us so that we can party and make this a special event. Please let us know if you would like to come so we can add you to our list. xx

Comment

Think we can safely say 'Eloise' won't be there :rofl:,,,but we definitely will,

Comment

Hotels simples lol

http://www.booking.com/searchresults...emk=YZAFWWH6RS

Comment

Thanks Enaid, I quite like the look of the Thistle Hotel for us http://www.thistle.com/en/hbs/room_a...lity_list.html but since I do not know Brighton that well, I am not sure of how central it is and whether it is to large for us or too expensive for everyone. Also if people are coming by car we need to ensure that whichever hotel/guest house we will have parking facilities.

Comment

The Hilton Metropole has some good deals going on.

Comment

http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/hilt...dc3ad122983aX8 also not bad with the deals
                Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                The Hilton Metropole has some good deals going on.

Comment

You good ladies pick the hotel and I'll book for me and Rob.....I don't need anything but either a ground floor room or a lift and parkings never an issue cos of my Blue Badge xxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                    Thanks Enaid, I quite like the look of the Thistle Hotel for us http://www.thistle.com/en/hbs/room_a...lity_list.html but since I do not know Brighton that well, I am not sure of how central it is and whether it is to large for us or too expensive for everyone. Also if people are coming by car we need to ensure that whichever hotel/guest house we will have parking facilities.
                    The Thistle is lovely and very central indeed. For those who can afford the Thistle, do go ahead.

Hotels in Kemptown are a very short walk away and are better value.

I'll do a map and a list in the next few days x Been swamped
                    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

After much debate we have decided to be based at the Hilton Metropole http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/hilt...580bX1;hptv=do

Obviously not everyone will want to stay there, there are more reasonable hotels in the immediate area.

Celestine is organising a dinner on the Saturday evening and will post more information on here later.

So when you have booked please can you post on here so we can make a list of attendees.

Comment

We will be booking hotel today for me + Alan on a cancellation basis just in case so it will cost us slightly more on a bed and breakfast basis. Also, anyone wanting a lift from NW London we will have space in car for 2 people.

Comment

Voucher codes are giving an extra 10% off of bookings through hotel.com so don't know if that helps or not, will check it out later. Just check this discount is not available on this hotel - sorry x
                          Last edited by TUTTSI; 6th August 2013, 13:46:PM.

Comment

Righty ho, I've booked.

I will be driving down on the Saturday morning from Essex and himself will come on the train after the footy.

If anyone wants a lift from my neck of the woods I've got a couple of spare seats.

Comment

Sorry Can't offer a 'backsie' to anyone,,they sold Gertie.............but anyone who needs a lift from this general direction we have spare seats too..(If you don't mind sharing with 4 cats msl: ......I DID mention that 'have cats..will travel..didn't I huh? huh?......JUST HEARD THE COLLECTIVE :faint: OF SAPPHIRE,TUTTSI & CEL)

Comment

I have just gone on to book the Metrpole and found that the restaurant is closed for the date that we wanted to have our get together meal - so I am now looking at the Thistle hotel. They do a faulty Towers dining experience lol.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X