• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
    Di if you want you can travel down and I'll meet you, you can come the last part in the car with me and yes I shall be driving.

Aww thanks sappy but it is London I have the dread of on my own and no way would I expect you to come to London for me.
    Thanks anyway but think it's best I wait for another time xx

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post

EVERYONE IS VERY WELCOME TO OUR NEXT
      XMAS MEET IN BRIGHTON WHICH WILL BE ON 29th, 30thNOVEMBER 1st DECEMBER 2013

CELESTINE HAS KINDLY OFFERED TO SOME RESEARCH FOR THE BEST DEALS ON HOTELS/GUEST HOUSES FOR ALL OUR REQUIREMENTS AND WILLPOST UP WHEN SHE HAS THIS INFORMATION.

IF YOU COULD POST ON THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING US SO THAT WE CAN HAVE SOME IDEAS OF NUMBERS AS THE TEAM I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AND MEET YOU ALL.

WE INTEND HAVING A PROGRAMME SO IF YOU JUSTWANT TO MEET US DURING ONE OF THE DAYS THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM AS SOME PEOPLE WILLBE COMING FROM FAR AND WIDE.

I'm sure Brighton won't look quite as inviting at that time of year!

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
      Ask about her garden in case plan 1 fails, I am sure we can all bring a tent
      A tent? :scared:

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      I'll be there :whoo:

I'm a Londoner so I know that trains to/from Brighton run through the night and it's only 47 minutes to Victoria Don't ask me how I know that because it's a long story :bolt:
      Things must have improved over the last few years, it used to be an hour! Goes to show how long it's been since I last went to Brighton! :clock: :clock: :clock: Won't mention when I first went there, because you'll all find out how old I really am!

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      Don't worry because we're all waiting for Cel to announce the dress code :wink:

I can be there in under two hours, so see ya there! :clap2:

Comment

I think I can make it. Just need to tie up dates, book kennels and check there isn't a really good deal to somewhere hot instead!

Comment

XMAS MEET IN BRIGHTON WHICH WILL BE ON 29th, 30thNOVEMBER 1st DECEMBER 2013

Cel has now altered the dates so everyone that has already agreed to come can you please confirm that these dates are ok for you and whether you will be arriving Friday or Saturday and going home on Sunday? or just coming for the main day on Saturday?

I know the picture was a bright sunny day, you never know we might get a mad summers day at end of November.

Comment

Me and the Robster will be there Fri-Sun .....and as the sun only shines on the righteous,the weather will be good msl:

Comment

I should be ok fri - sun too. Do we know where the meet will be so I can consider my options as one of the crocks - although still hoping for miraculous recovery?

Comment

Apparently our leader is looking into hotels/guest houses and all will be revealed in due course - something to suit all pockets I hope. Look forward to meeting you Eloise x

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
                I should be ok fri - sun too. Do we know where the meet will be so I can consider my options as one of the crocks - although still hoping for miraculous recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post

Yeah..I'm on the 'crock' list too Elo,,,have asked Cel to source a hotel with that in mind xxxxx

Comment

Here's a link for all the things to do in Brighton http://www.visitbrighton.com/things-to-do

So who's for a visit to the nuddy beach ?

Comment

If my hubby can get the Saturday off work we will be there Friday to Sunday, otherwise we will be there Saturday afternoon (he works 8 till 12 on a Saturday). He is "discussions with his boss" - which basically means I've scared the hell of him and told him to get the time off or I'll sulk :argue: out: so he's begging his boss for the time off :violin: Apparently I am far scarier than his boss - which is very true

Comment

My OH would rather stick pins in his eyes than risk annoying me when I want to do something....apparently my silences are way more dangerous than my rather volatile temper...(My son says it's because I'm plotting painful revenge,and I can't think and shout at the same time,,cheeky git!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                          Here's a link for all the things to do in Brighton http://www.visitbrighton.com/things-to-do

So who's for a visit to the nuddy beach ?
                          In midwinter? :scared:
                          You'd have to be a member of the Polar Bear Club!

Comment

Hmmm think I'll pass on the beach activity...... The only ice I want to experience is in my drink!!!

Comment

Just bumping this thread.... in case more peeps are interested to join us and to remind our Cel, that she is looking into the hotels.

Comment

29/30 November & 1st December is good for me, West Ham are at home to Fulham but the old man says he will jump on the train and meet us after.

All we need is Cel to investigate hotels when you get back from France hun please.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X