• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

OK, starting from the beginning, below is Brighton Pier:

Before the Beagles arrived After the Beagles arrived
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BrightonPier.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	1159442 Click image for larger version

Name:	WestPier.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	1159441

Comment

In her professional capacity, yes, in terms that Kate is paid by her employers for the work she does for them.

That is entirely separate from LB.

So yes, you can probably keep on about the Leed's losers funding Kate's shoe collection, but LB receives nothing for cases Kate takes on at Howlett Clarkes.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

EXC and Tom

Last edited by FlamingParrot; 2nd December 2013, 16:49:PM.

Comment

PT2537, the very first Beagle to arrive at the scene. :tongue2:

Last edited by FlamingParrot; 2nd December 2013, 16:50:PM. Reason: captioning

Comment

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton Nov 2013

We both had a great weekend, knackered from the long drive, but worth it.

Was great to see Kate & Joe again, lovely hosts for the Friday evening, and a pleasure to meet Jasper who could tell you anything you needed to know about tractors.

Had a lovely meal with Nelly at Little Bay where Sharon and Di managed to polish off 2 bottles of Rose to my one cider. Really happy to see you again Nelly xx.

Later on we met up with everyone, good to see old friends and new,

Nelly - mad as ever, but luvs ya to bits
            Nick - always a pleasure you are a true gent
            Tom - far too handsome for your own good and intelligence/commitment to match
            Jax- lovely to see you again, you`re looking well and not a single complaint from you about your broken ankle
            Charity- unexpected but very happy you made it once again, always enjoy speaking with you
            Sapphy - glad you made it, lovely to see you again and between us managed to get your car out of a matchbox sized parking space with no damage (and no charges )

Inca - mad as a box of frogs but lovely to meet you and your intended, Rob is either very brave or plainly insane, but great to meet you both in person
            Flaming Parrot - very nice to meet you indeed, had my ear bent for what seemed hours, but enjoyable none the less
            PT - nice to put a face to a name, much respect for you, shame you couldn`t stay the night

last but not least, our 3 young freecyclers, was lovely to meet you and glad the spaces didn`t go to waste.

Shame I didn`t get to meet those who were unable to attend, maybe next time.

Very eventful, lots of fun, will let everyone else fill in the gaps.............I think Nelly needs a few reminders too
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Very eventful, lots of fun, will let everyone else fill in the gaps.............I think Nelly needs a few reminders too

Only in words no pictures pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeee

Comment

Inca - mad as a box of frogs but lovely to meet you and your intended, Rob is either very brave or plainly insane, but great to meet you both in person

Have to say........that's a pretty fair analagy to be honest msl:

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]10311[/ATTACH]

Lovely piccie there Mrs
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton Nov 2013

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                    Flaming Parrot - very nice to meet you indeed, had my ear bent for what seemed hours, but enjoyable none the less
                    You wouldn't expect any less from a parrot... :grin:

Inca, Mr Inca and Tools
                    Last edited by FlamingParrot; 2nd December 2013, 16:50:PM. Reason: captioning

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post

Only in words no pictures pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeee
                      Not a chance! :tongue2:

Sapphy and Enaid - Puppy Love :tongue2:
                      Last edited by FlamingParrot; 2nd December 2013, 16:51:PM. Reason: Captioning :)

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post

Have to say........that's a pretty fair analagy to be honest msl:
                        Don't believe her, folks.

Inca & Mr Inca are 2 of the nicest people you could meet!
                        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                        gets his brain a-going.
                        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          Lovely piccie there Mrs
                          Indeed!

Love Birds Tools and Amethyst
                          Last edited by FlamingParrot; 2nd December 2013, 16:53:PM. Reason: Captioning :)

Comment

Awww I love that pic of Amethyst and Jules - very lovely.

That pic of Nelly and Sapphire is a corker!!
                            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                              Don't believe her, folks.

Inca & Mr Inca are 2 of the nicest people you could meet!
                              Indeed they are!

...and so are you, Charity, I'm sorry you had so much to drink you are blurred!

Comment

Two lovely ladies

Cel and her sister, Cel and Jax.

Last edited by FlamingParrot; 2nd December 2013, 16:54:PM. Reason: Tagging :)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X