• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton

Hi all
    Sorry still not able to confirm yet.. Hope to do so by the end of the week
    Kind regards to everyone
    Dougal

Comment

Hi, is if possible yet to clarify as to whether the LB dinner at the Brighton Hilton is a definite on Saturday 30 November?
      I want to make a booking for a taxi but hesitant until there is confirmation.

Comment

I'll find out ASAP xx I really need to get my hotel booked. Thanks for the inadvertent nudge
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Well I saw this folks and what came immediately to mind was the Brighton meet. T Shirts are so last year and with the nudist beach only a cock stride away this idea may help any inhibitions you may have as to stripping off in public.
          Not quite sure as to the breed of doggie in the pic, but it could soon be a Beagle design as they too have floppy ears.
          I would imagine it be a bit nippy too at the time of the meet so any short falls shall we say on the gents side can be blamed on the weather. :tongue2:

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
            Well I saw this folks.......
            What on earth were you Googling?

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
              What on earth were you Googling?
              It were more of a goggle than a google pmsl

Comment

How did you get that pic of me and Rob? It was in our 'private' collection msl:

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                  How did you get that pic of me and Rob? It was in our 'private' collection msl:

All I can say in response is 'there is support out there' luvvie :beagle2222:

Comment

msl:

Jacks not been back long (gig in Coventry)..I showed him the pic and the look on his face was priceless :rofl:
                    Those ole titties really are swinging low aren't they? Someone failed to wear decent bras lol

Comment

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                      gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

If anyone thinks my post (184) on here maybe a little crude or even not the slightest bit funny, I must tell you today is actually 'No Bra Day' in support of breast cancer, so maybe I weren't as crude as you may have thought xx

I love that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I love that people wear pink and change their profile pics in honor of it all. But what I don’t get is the no bra day. It is like my driver’s license, I never leave my house without it!
                        First off, the 13th is a Sunday. Can you imagine a bunch of Breast Cancer Supporters going to church without a bra? Second, even if you aren’t going to church, anywhere you went you would be drawing attention to yourself from everybody you encounter. And thirdly, we are in fall. That means the weather is chilly, if you know what I mean ladies.
                        When my bra comes off, that usually means that I am in for the night. If something pops up and I have to come out, I usually say “hold on a sec and let me grab a bra.”
                        They are there for support! Let them do their jobs. Now, I am not judging anyone. If you choose to participate in this holiday, that is up to you. And I will even say, man that is one brave chick to come out in chilly weather without a bra!
                        So are you going to participate in this Facebook Meme holiday?

Comment

Ah Right; brilliant then!
                          So important, to raise awareness...nasty cruel disease

Comment

I must tell you today is actually 'No Bra Day' in support of breast cancer
                            In this weather!!!! I`m staying indoors for the safety of my eyes
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hi Guys,
                              I would be grateful if you can confirm as to whether the Hilton Dinner is on or, off, as I may have to attend another function and need to let them know.

Many Thanks
                              XXX

Comment

When I spoke to Cel earlier this week she confirmed that the dinner at the Hilton is definitely booked for 20 people and you have been included in those numbers.

Also, it is not too late if anyone else wants to join us.... please either PM me or post on here so we can include you.

Next time I speak to Cel, I will ask her to work on a meeting up time and if she is planning doing a quiz like she did in York so everyone can get to know each other.

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                                Hi Guys,
                                I would be grateful if you can confirm as to whether the Hilton Dinner is on or, off, as I may have to attend another function and need to let them know.

Many Thanks
                                XXX

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X