• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton

The Essex contingent will be attending.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint some folks but my thug and I WILL be attending

Comment

Hope you have counted us in?
        Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
        O/h and I have already booked the hotel so that's 2 and Jax was booking I will check with her that she is still coming and if she is that makes 3

Comment

warra motley crew !

Comment

Ginger Tom and I will be attending, so please add us to the list!

Looking forward to some serious Bank Bashing !!!

Comment

I make it so far Cel without counting you 13 as the numbers go so far with those who have confirmed on this thread.

What about PT and Exc and possibly Tom.....???? have they confirmed they are coming for the dinner? so with you Cel plus hopefully these 3 makes our numbers to 17.

Will see if Plan B will change her mind ?

Flaming Power did say she would come - she needs to be asked again?

Bluebottle has cancelled due to his medical condition so I have not counted him in, but if he can come that would be nice to meet him.
              Last edited by Celestine; 1st October 2013, 14:15:PM.

Comment

Oh do try and come BlueBottle,,would be lovely to meet you x

Comment

I would have loved to meet you all maybe next year if you are all released by then I here all police leace is cancelled in Sussex that weekend LOL im wetting myself thinking of the shenigans

Comment

I make it so far Cel without counting you 13 as the numbers go so far with those who have confirmed on this thread.

What about PT and Exc and possibly Tom.....???? have they confirmed they are coming for the dinner? so with you Cel plus hopefully these 3 makes our numbers to 17.

Bluebottle has cancelled due to his medical condition so I have not counted him in, but if he can come that would be nice to meet him.
                    Only 3 more needed then?
                    17 definitely attending the dinner!
                    http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...466#post363466
                    Last edited by Celestine; 1st October 2013, 14:14:PM.

Comment

Have a good time everyone

Afraid I can't join you--Mrs Turbo just got Replacement Knee on Tuesday and Brighton would be too risky

Have fun --and I hand over my camera-role to whoever can hold a camera steady straight after "refreshments"-:lol::lol:

Turbs

Comment

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
                        you best have a darn good reason for not going lol
                        Yes I do.

I don't like melon balls uke:

Comment

Will see if Plan B will change her mind.
                          I'm a woman. I change my mind as often as I change my underwear

What's the cut-off point?

Comment

I have forgotten Dougal who said he wanted to come as well - sorry Dougal, if you are reading this can you confirm that you will be there for the dinner please x

Last edited by Celestine; 1st October 2013, 14:14:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                              Yes I do.

I don't like melon balls uke:
                              Assuming we can find you something other than Melon Ball, you still have a lift with us should you wish to take us up on it. Not sure when the deadline exactly is for Cel to confirm with the hotel, I would have thought it was fairly soon. Fingers crossed that you will want to come and join us x

Comment

Oi Missus,,you PROMISED me there is always a 'Plan B'........so best MY Plan B is present lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X