• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton

Hi Sapphy--as Walesman--but my wife is having a major op also (as you know) near the time so I will be looking after her too.

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
    Sorry you will not be able to make it Turbs and i wish Mrs Turbs a speedy recovery. What date is the intended surgery?
    Tutts--in answer to your question--between 5:00 and 6:30 today
    Patient now has Full Replacement Knee and is looking well & radiant and wiggling her toes

Comment

My wife having same in 2 weeks time

Comment

Blimey---what a coincidence

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
        My wife having same in 2 weeks time

Comment

Can we do a count up of attendees please?

I'm just finalising the booking at the Hilton
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

O/h and I have already booked the hotel so that's 2 and Jax was booking I will check with her that she is still coming and if she is that makes 3
            Last edited by TUTTSI; 25th September 2013, 20:06:PM.

Comment

Do you every have meets in normal places (like the midlands) Ok the midlands is far from normal but it's where I live

Comment

Last year we met in York and previous years in Nottingham, Birmingham and Peterborough
                Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                Do you every have meets in normal places (like the midlands) Ok the midlands is far from normal but it's where I live

Comment

..and a race meeting in Wolverhampton in 2011 and London in 2011 too

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                  Last year we met in York and previous years in Nottingham, Birmingham and Peterborough

Comment

Now they tell me...although I have had enough of Yorkshire to last a lifetime

Comment

Hmmmmmmm---There may be trouble ahead......

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                      Now they tell me...although I have had enough of Yorkshire to last a lifetime

Comment

Sorry Turbo, kinda in joke to those that know.
                        I would come to Brighton but I think funds preclude it (train fare is ok just hotel prices will be a killer)

Comment

Jules and I are coming. You'll have to let us know how much it is for dindin's as I haven't read the whole thread.

jon - I've had enough of yorkshire to last a lifetime too, sadly I'm stuck with one in bed next to me on a night.
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Oi Missus!!! You can always go sleep on the sofa :behindsofa:
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

A bit further south you'd have been proper - Derbyshire! :rockon::rockon:

Comment

Aye I would duck
                                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X