• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton

We are having dinner at the Hilton on the Saturday night and everyone is welcome (there is a cost for this somewhere on the thread). The rest of the programme has not yet been finalised and it is hope that Cel will be able to do this very soon. Everyone is very welcome.
    Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
    OOH, B'ton is not far from me as I live in the Ashdown Forest; just about 40 minutes away!
    Therefore, I will try and make it and bring Ginger Tom too
    Any idea about where you'll all be meeting up?
    X

Comment

Just follow the general sound of chaos and carnage........and you'll find me

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
        We are having dinner at the Hilton on the Saturday night and everyone is welcome (there is a cost for this somewhere on the thread). The rest of the programme has not yet been finalised and it is hope that Cel will be able to do this very soon. Everyone is very welcome.
        The Hilton? holy crap i cant afford to eat there lol
        I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
          Yes you can...now!
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

How about we get you a doggy bag

Comment

Originally posted by celestine View Post
              Yes you can...now!
              PT - I think that means Cel is paying for your meal!

Comment

S'ok PT..we'll eat..then I'll get afflicted by a fit of the vapours and whilst the staff are administering the smelling salts you can sneak out.......

Comment

Please, add Ginger Tom and I to the list for the Dinner at the Hilton on 30 November 2013:beagle:
                  And of course pm me with details about payment/choices etc!
                  I presume payment for drinks will be on the night?

AC
                  X

Comment

We look forward to meeting you and Ginger Tom at long last and you will of course be added to the list, Drinks are payable separately on the evening. There was a sample menu on this thread I will try and find it for you x (from Celestines earlier post) "I've provisionally booked a dinner at the Hilton. 7pm Saturday 30th November

It will be a private room (phew) and we need at least 20 guests to make it worthwhile.

Dinner will be £25 + vat per head for 3 courses. (Menu attached)

NEW Inclusive Dinner Menu Selector.pdf

We'll organise wine, beer and soft drinks separately I think! Save any arguments over the bill LOL

So whose IN??? "
                    Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                    Please, add Ginger Tom and I to the list for the Dinner at the Hilton on 30 November 2013:beagle:
                    And of course pm me with details about payment/choices etc!
                    I presume payment for drinks will be on the night?

AC
                    X

Comment

We look forward to meeting you and Ginger Tom at long last and you will of course be added to the list, Drinks are payable separately on the evening. There was a sample menu on this thread I will try and find it for you x (from Celestines earlier post) "I've provisionally booked a dinner at the Hilton. :tongue2: 7pm Saturday 30th November

It will be a private room (phew) and we need at least 20 guests to make it worthwhile.

Dinner will be £25 + vat per head for 3 courses. (Menu attached) :lunch:

NEW Inclusive Dinner Menu Selector.pdf

We'll organise wine, beer and soft drinks separately I think! :spit:Save any arguments over the bill LOL:fencing:

So whose IN??? "
                      So, effectively LB only need 10 couples; shouldn't be difficult!

I have printed off the menu, just let me know when you need to have the choices in and what date when you need the £25.00 X 2 = £50.00.

And in the event that LB cannot get the required 20, there are plenty good eateries in B'ton...:beagle:

Comment

PlanB won't be going to the Brighton meet. Sorry to mess with your numbers.

Comment

That's an absolute shame PB, I was really looking forward to meeting you. Hopefully, we could meet up for a coffee or lunch locally when you are free.
                          Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                          Last edited by TUTTSI; 14th September 2013, 08:41:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                            you best have a darn good reason for not going lol
                            I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

I can get to Brighton easily so likely I shall be there

Comment

added to sidebar links to this thread.
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X