• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

My faith in humankind is restored.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My faith in humankind is restored.

Ladies and Gents,,

Last Wednesday my beautiful black,not a scratch on it,(cos OH has OCD,and keeps it perfect) Honda Civic car,,got clonked whilst parked (in my disability bay). Said clonk smashed my near side wing mirror to smithereens,,left it hanging by it's wires My poor brum brum .Anyhooooooo,,the van involved also scratched a neighbours van and another wing mirror.He was seen and the number on the side was noted.
    I rang the number and told him what he had done.
    Today,,I get a knock on my door,,it's the van driver,so apologetic ,and armed with insurance details.

So,,my faith is restored,,not everyone tried shirking responsibility
    Tags: None

Re: My faith in humankind is restored.

Nice to know there are still some decent folk out there. I had a similar situation happen to me in a car park in August last year - just days before we were to sell the car on! I came back to my car and someone had reversed into it and did a runner. Unfortunately they did not leave their details on the windscreen or come back :mmph:

Comment

My Sister also had something similar where someone in a car park reversed into her car, she came back to a folded note on the windscreen ... ahhh she thought, a decent person - nope, the note read "people around know I have hit your car and they think I am now leaving you my contact details - I'm not!" Some nasty folk out there!
      One life - Live it!

Comment

I'm not so sure he would have 'fessed up if he hadn't been spied. A few years back,different car clonked by bin lorry,council flatly and totally refused to accept blame because we had no 'proof'. I've always told my lot,,if you dink a car,,leave your details cos it's a cra**y thing to hit n run.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X