• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bon voyage sapphire.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bon voyage sapphire.

Tomorrow,,our Sapphy goes off on her travels to the other side of the world,a long awaited and deserved jollyday.

Safe journey my lovely,,enjoy every moment of it,you deserve it (and so does OH ,but not as much as you cos you're a girlie,and we are special,,(waiting for the backlash lol) )

Will miss you gazillions,but am amused because I know what Singapore etc have heading their way.

Loves you loads and a little bit ,my friend

N + family +the cats

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Tags: None

Re: Bon voyage sapphire.

I checked the BA flight status this morning from the flight details you gave me last night - for tomorrows flight and so far it is scheduled to go on time..... so start the packing hun and leave plenty of room for all the goodies that you will buy in Hongkong and a space for me lol.

You can check in on line this evening 24 hours before the flight so all you have to do is a bag drop off tomorrow.

Have a smashing time hun and leave yourself enough time to get to the airport as more snow is heading our way today.

You will need loads of sun tan cream it is very hot in Australia right now. Have a great time and a safe journey and have a great adventure.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

TTFN XXXXX

Comment

Comment

deleted by me,,was checking me name

Comment

have a fantastic time, be so safe and enjoy every second there!

BRING ME BACK HUGH JACKMAN!!!!!

Love from all in Yorks <3

Comment

ooh ooh bring me back a KOALIE BEAR,,,,not a stuffed one a REAL KOALIE,,and I shall name him BASIL

Comment

Have a safe journey! xx
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                  ooh ooh bring me back a KOALIE BEAR,,,,not a stuffed one a REAL KOALIE,,and I shall name him BASIL
                  Didnt have you as a John Cleese fan Inca

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Puffrose View Post
                    Didnt have you as a John Cleese fan Inca
                    I am,,,hugely,,but my thinking isn't that deep hun..I meant BASIL as in BASIL BRUSH (cos of the furry ears)...don't ask me to explain,,you know how my deranged mind ticks at times msl:

Comment

Awww thanks Inca for starting this thread and thank you all for you're lovely wishes.

Ok here's my itinery

20 Jan, Fly to Hong Kong staying at http://www.harbour-plaza.com/kowloon/Index-en.htm
                      24 Jan, Fly to Perth, then onto Melbourne
                      9 - 12 Jan Sydney staying at http://www.parkroyalhotels.com/en/ho...lish_2011_prdh
                      plus in between we're nipping to the gold coast hopefully
                      25 Jan, Fly to London via Singapore
                      26 Jan, home and look forward to jet lag.

Comment

the jet lag is nowhere near as bad coming East to West - in fact you fell positively energised

Comment

YAY!!! ME CAN STALK YOU ALL AROUND THE GLOBE NOW msl:

Comment

I went down under last year, I wish I was going again! Stopped in Bangkok on the way there, definitely a place to see, the architecture is out of this world.

The flights are long, but well worth it to escape the British winter!

Comment

Best wishes from me, too, Sapphire. Have a thoroughly good 'un.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X