• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Happy Christmas Legal Beagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Christmas Legal Beagles

Hello all xx

I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful, relaxing and loving Christmas Day with family and loved ones.

Thank you all for your hard work, support and advice over the last year. Legal Beagles has had a very busy 12 months and we are helping more people than ever before.

The lovely caring sense of community only grows stronger and closer as each year passes. It is also great to see how many new friendships are forged on the forum.

Thank you also to all the wonderful people who took the time to send me and my family a Christmas card, I was very touched by these.

Best wishes to all of you.

Celestine xxx

:w_nikolaus_187::HOXmasFelf007::3560_7606::26:
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com
    Tags: None

Re: Happy Christmas Legal Beagles

thank you for everything Cel..

Merry Christmas to you and yours, and I hope they only get happier. Much much love to you all <3 :santa2::santa2:

Comment

Cel, I hope that you and your lovely family are enjoying the festive season and also wish you a happy, healthy and stressfree 2013.

Yes LB has been a great place for making new friends and helping folk that need our help will definately continue into 2013 and beyond. You cannot take away a winning formular.

As you are aware that 2012 has been a wash out for my health but I am really hoping that 2013 for me will be a very good year and I intend to fully enjoy everyday like it is my last and will be stronger for this.

With love
      Tuttsi xxx

Comment

All the very best Cel, hopefully next year will be even bigger and better than this has been for LB xx :26: Enaid xx

Comment

:bedjump: Folks is always saying I'm a bit touched,,never quite worked out what they mean?msl:

Happy,Happy Christmas to you and your family Cel,
          Love from Me and My family (and Winston,Inca,Patch and Millie)

Comment

Happy Christmas Cel - here's hoping you all have a lovely day. :cancan::snowbal::santa2::27::snowman3::26::3560_7 606:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Happy Christmas, one and all. I'll give my predictions for 2013 later this week. Until then, enjoy Christmas.

:27::w_nikolaus_187::fireside::3560_7606::santawal k:
              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                Folks is always saying I'm a bit touched,,never quite worked out what they mean?
                It may have summat to do with the severed finger I sent, along with a ransom note.
                Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                Happy Christmas, one and all. I'll give my predictions for 2013 later this week. Until then, enjoy Christmas.
                Blimey, BB - that sounds a bit ominous. Don't tell me - the Mayans have already printed out the new calendar, and are making an absolute killing in sales ?
                Last edited by Bill-K; 26th December 2012, 01:05:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                  Don't tell me - the Mayans have already printed out the new calendar, and are making an absolute killing in sales ?
                  Yes. Watched them coming off the press at Lowe Aston Calendars in Saltash. Lol! No. Only joking. I'm going to set up a new username specifically for esoteric matters and keep my Bluebottle username for LB forums. I do know, however, that 2013 is a year of changes.
                  Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas day yesterday, enjoy the rest of the festive season xxxxx
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I hope you enjoyed yesterday, today and everyday from now on, thank you for everything and a Happy New Year.

Comment

Sorry--missed this thread (found it when searching for "esoteric")

Thanks to you Cel for the Forum & Happy New Year xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X