• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

feeling bored? things to do!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling bored? things to do!!

THINGS TO DO IF YOU'RE TOTALLY CRAZY... OR JUST FEEL LIKE WINDING SOMEONE UP!!

from my brother Matt.

1: Stand at the ATM, scream I WIN!! I WIN!! as the money comes out.
    2:Wear a mask to work and insist people call you by your wrestling name Putmuh Inthenuthouse.
    3: When shopping, stalk along the aisles humming the Mission Impossible theme tune.
    4: Scream I GOT A PRIZE!! as the soda comes out the vending machine.
    5: Borrow a terrier puppy (or take your own small dog) go to the park, have a friend march purposely in to the middle of the park and scream RELEASE THE KRAKEN!! unclip puppys leash.
    6: Sit in a box looking through a kitchen towel insert. Insist everyone calls you Captain.
    7: Enter a crowded lift, say Lets play hide and seek, turn your back and start counting.
    8: When reaching your floor shout AGAIN! AGAIN! AGAIN!
    9: When alighting the bus, let someone else signal you need the bus to stop and whine AWWW BUT I WANTED TO RING THE BELL!
    10: Turn the tap on, applaud as the water comes out, turn tap off, gasp in amazement, repeat!
    11: Commentate as you walk down the street, "and we are coming in to Kings Road, hes turning left, that man has no hair!" (Yes he does do this)
    12: Stare up at the clouds, allow your face to be full of rapture, when you have 3 or 4 curious bystanders looking innocently ask, what are you looking at? and walk away.
    13: When in a friends car sing the wheels on the bus, when asked to shut up, sing louder.
    14: Answer every question with "would you like fries with that?"
    15: Call everyone Comrade.
    16: When someone says "that was unexpected" cry NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISTION! Slink off out of the room.
    17: Make a nest of shredded paper on the desk, say its for the mouse, put computer mouse in the middle and hiss SHHH its sleeping!
    18: Cheer every time someone enters the room, when asked why your cheering say, i am? and wander away.
    19: Skip along yellow parking lines singing Follow the yellow brick road.
    20: Read this list

Please feel free to add your own, but I hope this brought a smile to a few faces.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	to-do-list.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	1177762
    Tags: None

Re: feeling bored? things to do!!

Are the men in white coats with you yet???

Comment

no but the last report we had from them, they were stuck behind a HGV on the A1!!

Comment

Sounds like a day at work for me..............lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X