• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Jaspers Fever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaspers Fever

Hi All x
    I'm away from my pc so using phone which doesn't let me take part or view chat box convos, so am replying to all your kind advice and support here xox
    Reply to Q's :

Have spoken to NHS direct. Advised to call out of hours doc if his temp goes back above 40 again. Currently he is sleeping fitfully and his temp is now at 39.6

He's 16months old now. Has been ill for 36hrs but only tonite really high temps.
    One of his ears is very red so I suspect an ear infection is root cause. Prob need ABs
    If we get thru tonite without calling out doctor, he will see GP tomorrow am.
    am going to check his temp again shortly.
    Was able to view chat archive and saw all your lovely messages and they made me feel so supported. THANK YOU xxxx
    Will report back when I know more.
    Xxx
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com
    Tags: None

Re: Jaspers Fever

Btw. Have given him 5mg of junior Calpol as he threw the first lot up!
    Xxx
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Cel, when James was a baby (32 years old now) he used to get these very high fevers very frequently. We used to have to put him in a cool bath (under docs orders of course) he had loads of test and they never found the route cause.My suggestion is a cool towel which will help.

This to me sounds like like teething which has given him an ear ache with possible infection. He needs those antibiotics urgently and maybe you should call the emergency doctor so you can start the anti biotics sooner rather than later.

I hope that you will be able to have a bit of sleep, but suspect one of you will have to stay up and watch over him and check his temperature every so often.

<<<Hugs>>> xxx

Comment

Easy to say I know, but try not to worry too much, Cel. Really, he'll be fine. But if you're worried, don't hesitate to take Jasper to A&E. xx

Comment

Can't advise any better than the guys here have already, Cel., but I wasn't in Chat at the time, so this is the first I've heard. Just passing you and Jasper my best wishes, and echoing what Mrs J says. Be vigilant, and be ready to visit A&E - but don't worry.

Comment

Hi Cel,
            Really really pleased he's OK, was a bit worried last night for all of you, especially little 'un! Keep us updated and love to all. xxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
              Hi Cel,
              Really really pleased he's OK, was a bit worried last night for all of you, especially little 'un! Keep us updated and love to all. xxxxx
              Really good news. Best wishes to all of you. Let us know how Jaspar fares.
              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Very glad to hear that the little chap is okay!

XXX

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X