• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Here's a few I took --all within 600 yds of car park in front of Hilton

This next one is a posiible meeting place-the pub isowned by the Hilton and has large reataurant + meeting area
    Henry J Beans York, York. A great place to drink, eat and party in York.

Comment

However, we need to bottom accomadation for Munzter----I didn't visit those links btw----as Oporto knows some good Guest Houses himself + his experience of York---sooooooooooo--Munzter--leave it for now--Oporto sending us some info re the subject this weekend

Read more at: LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!! - Page 3 - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum
      Recommended would be better I think - nothing worse than being in a hovel lol and er Turbs??? Have I upset you at all???

munzter??

Lol XX

Don't think I've had the pleasure of talking to Oporto but I hope that no one was injured!!

Comment

A few tasters of the oldie world ----not 300 yds from M&S

Comment

Eh?---of course not-lol-why do you ask?--just didn't have time to visit your short list personally---

Originally posted by Monzter View Post
          Recommended would be better I think - nothing worse than being in a hovel lol and er Turbs??? Have I upset you at all???

munzter??

Lol XX

Don't think I've had the pleasure of talking to Oporto but I hope that no one was injured!!

Comment

No I didn't mean that lol - you put Munzter instead of Monzter.

As in Herman Munster??

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ia0Thfk0JI.../7162_1_bl.JPG

Pmsl

BTW how do I post pictures? Pressed the image link but it just wanted a web address?? Thanks XX

Comment

OMG---I do apologize

Re Pics--go to bottom of message post and use MANAGE ATTACHMENTS to upload your pic----then to position it in the message (if you want to) click the PAPERCLIP----theres a guide by Ame somewhere-I'll look for it

EDIT-see here from FAQ
              Legal Beagles Consumer Forum - FAQ: Reading and Posting Messages

No I didn't mean that lol - you put Munzter instead of Monzter.

As in Herman Munster??

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ia0Thfk0JI.../7162_1_bl.JPG

Pmsl

BTW how do I post pictures? Pressed the image link but it just wanted a web address?? Thanks XX

Comment

Herman??? Lol first try thanks for the tip Turbs

Comment

Herman??? Lol first try thanks for the tip Turbs

You got it---the paperclip is so you can position the pic in the message area if you want---like i have done in posts above

only 5 pics per post btw

also see photobucket

How to Use Photobucket (revision) - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

Turbie ...............

OK all booked at the Hilton DBB both nights with option to change up to 4pm on day of arrival!!

Really looking forward to it - York is somewhere I have always wanted to visit ... so thanks for organizing it.

Take care
                    jaxx

Comment

Well done hun and don't forget we are driving you there. That will save some ££££'s on the fares.

We have never been to York either so also looking forward to going as well as seeing everyone. We will also be celebrating 5 years of Legal Beagles and so far we have had a great response to this meet.

Yes well done Turbs for arranging a great city to visit and for Oporto's in offering to help Turbs organise the weekend.

We hope that even more people will yet join us in making this a truely spectactular weekend.

Originally posted by jax007 View Post
                      Turbie ...............

OK all booked at the Hilton DBB both nights with option to change up to 4pm on day of arrival!!

Really looking forward to it - York is somewhere I have always wanted to visit ... so thanks for organizing it.

Take care
                      jaxx

Comment

So -- summarising numbers so far

Definite

Bill-k
                        Maxie Girl
                        Turbo & Mrs Turbo
                        Sapphire & Mr Sapphire
                        Tuttsi & Mr Tuttsi
                        Mrs James & Mr James
                        Jax
                        Celestine
                        Cynthesis
                        Oporto + son
                        Shell

Probable

Montzer
                        Exc

Possibles

Amethyst & Tools
                        Teaboy
                        Mrs Bill-k
                        SpringerSpaniel

Comment

Just booked my digs for York. Goldsmiths guest house. 2 Nights. Was thinking about it then decided to just go for it. So you'll have to put up with me as well. Can't wait now.

Comment

http://goldsmiths.yorkwebsites.co.uk/

0.5 Miles from city, on the river, parking, on suite and clean. What more do you need?

Comment

Originally posted by shell View Post
                              http://goldsmiths.yorkwebsites.co.uk/

0.5 Miles from city, on the river, parking, on suite and clean. What more do you need?
                              No rooms available for that weekend apparently......just checked

EDIT: .......unless you stay 2 nights at that location.....
                              Last edited by leclerc; 7th January 2012, 22:49:PM.
                              "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                              (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Booked Hilton today for 2 nights and arranged appointment at Docs for inoculations before traveling to Yorkshire :tung:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X