• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
    Maxie
    We are coming up from London, I just have to sort out the best route and if it is the M1 although we live just 2 minutes from the A1 at Apex Corner then I would be happy to meet you at either junction 15 or 15a we will be coming from junction 4 of the M1. We are going on Friday and staying to Sunday. Turbs informs me that the M1 is faster.
    Tuttsi, Thank You soo, soo much for your very kind gesture hun.. It is soo very much appreciated but at the same time I don't wish to put you to any trouble or take you too far out of your way with your journey.. But, if it is within reason and not too much off track for you, then your kind offer would be accepted with the greatest of pleasure and appreciation.. Will speak with you more on this later hun ok.. Thank You..!!!

Comment

Re: LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

So -- summarising numbers so far

Definite

Bill-k
      Maxie Girl
      Turbo & Mrs Turbo
      Sapphire & Mr Sapphire
      Tuttsi & Mr Tuttsi
      Mrs James & Mr James
      Jax
      Celestine
      Cynthesis
      Oporto + son

Probable

Montzer
      Exc

Possibles

Amethyst & Tools
      Teaboy
      Mrs Bill-k
      SpringerSpaniel
      Last edited by Turboman; 2nd January 2012, 12:00:PM.

Comment

I also hope HappyOldDog will come??? G'wan g'wan g'wan'g'waaan Liam???

xxx
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
          I also hope HappyOldDog will come??? G'wan g'wan g'wan'g'waaan Liam???

xxx
          I'm already dreaming of meeting Keira Knightley over a couple of voddies, but to finally shake cutlasses with that salty old dog Liam would be the 'ultimate swashbuckle' for me !!!

Get yourself on deck, HOD !!!

Comment

Awww..!! And there was ME thinking you couldn't wait to meet lil ol ME Billy Boy..?? lol :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Tears on my pillow..

Comment

Damn. That's my 'cover story' blown !!!

I really wish I was one of those 'Alpha-Males' that could do this stuff properly !!

Just email me your room number, Maxie. I'll fluff up your pillow, if you'll allow me !!!

Comment

Going to York Thursday

Meeting Oporto who knows York inside out-so we can discuss locations & reccomendations for your freetime visits-lol

+ Cel-are you bringing your own Karioke machine or shall we find a bar ?

Comment

OMG---just been in Chatroom with Oporto

He's also a Queen fan-----rofl

Comment

Yep thats true, not so struck on Philip though.

Comment

For travel those of you on a budget try national express coaches -

National Express Coach

and for hostels try

Hostels, Youth Hostels & Cheap Hotels at HostelBookers

some of the hostels are £15pppn including breakfast! Be hard pushed to get a cheaper campsite than that I think. But that's another option, if you a) have a tent and b) can put one up lol I lose out on both accounts .........

I have found some nice looking hotels on trivago at £80 for 2 nights B&B and with coach being under £20 it is definitely nudging me towards a definite for May!!

Comment

Nearly time to take down the decorations and stop playing Christmas songs

So here's a final one from the great man himself

Quite topical-as filmed in downtown York

Comment

Hi Monzter

Give me ones you would like me to check out for you on Thursday

I do hope you can come--me/Bill/Sapphy/Tuttsi/Cel (who all know you well) all coming too

Originally posted by Monzter View Post
                          For travel those of you on a budget try national express coaches -

National Express Coach

and for hostels try

Hostels, Youth Hostels & Cheap Hotels at HostelBookers

some of the hostels are £15pppn including breakfast! Be hard pushed to get a cheaper campsite than that I think. But that's another option, if you a) have a tent and b) can put one up lol I lose out on both accounts .........

I have found some nice looking hotels on trivago at £80 for 2 nights B&B and with coach being under £20 it is definitely nudging me towards a definite for May!!

Comment

Hey thanks Turbs

OK

City Guest House, 68 Monkgate, York.

Abbingdon Guest House, 60 Bootham crescent, York.

York House, 62 Heworth Green

These are my possibles, failing those I'll book into a hostel - know what to expect there lol

Thanks

Comment

Well----my meeting with Oporto postponed cos overnight an Oak Tree fell on Oportos House & Windows & Car Windscreen---rearranging for next week or week after that

No hurry---we got 4 months to organise fine detail

However, we need to bottom accomadation for Munzter----I didn't visit those links btw----as Oporto knows some good Guest Houses himself + his experience of York---sooooooooooo--Munzter--leave it for now--Oporto sending us some info re the subject this weekend

Rest assured--we will sort everything for you

The A19 Fulford road has loads not 0.5 miles from centre---and close to Travel Lodge/Wetherspoons/County Court (lol)----so we will let you know in next couple of days

Surprisingly-(well I suppose not as York is a tourist City)-Travel lodge is dear---very dear--ie--£180-ish for Friday & Saturday I get
                              Last edited by Turboman; 5th January 2012, 21:34:PM.

Comment

Sooo---(btw post above edited extensively)

Took afew photos in abscence of meeting Oporto

York on flood alert--these first 2 are from the Micklegate Bridge at 1:30 pm and show the Ouse flooding----more by 5:00 expected and storm gates already closed

The first one shows the Kings Arms which regularly floods

kings arms york - Google Search

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X