• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

I will if I can wrangle my printer/scanner/copier into working - I am out of ink and it keeps telling me it can't do anything even scan without ink - but I'm sure it has before. I'll have a bash at it tomorrow when I'm not quite so tired lol maybe my brain will work better then too...........

Comment

It's a b100dy Epson, innit ? Bitches every one of 'em. Next time, my money goes elsewhere - maybe Hewlett-Packard.

You can get a cartridge chip re-setter for a few quid. I use one. Also, you can get cheapo generic Epson cartridges online. PM me if I can help, Monz.

Comment

Hi All,

Turbs, I tried uploading the pics in an email the way you said to do them and.... Well, it's been a nightmare.. Arrrggghhhh.!!!

I've spent all last night and all today trying to sort it.. My Windows Mail seemed to be the one to hold the most pics at 25mg but it wouldn't send so I then narrowed them down to half the amount but still no joy.. I then halved it again to just 5 lines of pics at a time and thought I'd cracked it but it then gave an error message saying it had terminated the task due to inactivity..Huh..????? but then it froze my entire email account up and I couldn't do owt with it and everything I've been on since that uses Windows... ie: facebook has been freezing up all day and running at a snails pace.. My daughter has tried all evening to delete all the emails that were still pending to be sent to you in my outbox and has had huge problems but... we now have them deleted and everything is now running smooth once again..

My daughter has now opened up a Photo bucket account and wants me to ask you if she sends you the account and password details could you then take the pics straight out from there and sort them for me Please..?? I'm so sorry to be such a pain in the bum luv but me and techie stuff just don't blend well.. lol..lol..lol..

Comment

Max - Has your daughter already uploaded the pics to photo bucket?
          If not, Turbs will send you login to our photo bucket and your daughter can upload them direct?

xxx
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
            Max - Has your daughter already uploaded the pics to photo bucket?
            If not, Turbs will send you login to our photo bucket and your daughter can upload them direct?

xxx
            Yes Cel, all already uploaded to her newly opened Photo Bucket account hun.. Sorry.!!

Comment

Hopefully, this is Stacey ? !!!

If she has opened a PB account for you, then you are half way there. If not, then this is where we need to show you how to upload to the LB account.

A more user-friendly interface would be good here, but let's not panic. Let's learn.

First of all - have you got all your piccies downloaded to a folder on your PC ?

Can you open it any time you want ?

Can you select what part(s) of that folder you wish to share with us guys ?

This is important, as you must NOT feel vulnerable. YOU must be in control here. Us guys want to help, but NOT control. You know this by now.

Comment

Hiya Bill,

Thanks for coming to my rescue as always sweetie..

Firstly No, it's Naomi that's helping me out here hun.. and she has opened the PB account in her name but purely for my use and solely for these pics so there is nothing else in there other than the York pics..

Yes, I have all of the York pics downloaded on to my PC and in a newly opened folder of their own (see.. I'm getting better at this and much more organized eh.?? lol)

Yes, I can open it at any time night or day.. lol

Yes, I can choose which parts I'd like to share with you guys but on this occasion only... I'll be a complete exhibitionist and show all.. ROTFLMAO.. :behindsofa: :focus:

[Quote: This is important, as you must NOT feel vulnerable. YOU must be in control here. Us guys want to help, but NOT control. You know this by now.] Ahh, just like I was on the York trip weekend then huh.?? NOT feeling vulnerable and in COMPLETE control..?? LMAO..

Comment

Maxie

Terminology getting used a bit inconsistently between us all

Photos from camera/phone are DOWNLOADED to PC

From PC--photos are UPLOADED to Photobucket

Links from Photobucket are then created "4th box on each photo starting "Img" and copy/pasted on thread post

So where are you at now--have you got them in your photobucket account now--if so we dont need em by E Mail-you are nearly there

Main thing is to get them on the thread--as soon as possible

We can move em (if you give us access) to the LB Account later (we are just working out how to do this with Bill & Cel) so they are kept safe for posterity and not subject to accidently unlinking them on your account
                  Last edited by Turboman; 11th May 2012, 09:50:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                    It's a b100dy Epson, innit ? Bitches every one of 'em. Next time, my money goes elsewhere - maybe Hewlett-Packard.

You can get a cartridge chip re-setter for a few quid. I use one. Also, you can get cheapo generic Epson cartridges online. PM me if I can help, Monz.

It's a cannon MP180, I can get cheap ink cartridges from e-bay, just puzzled why it apparently needs ink to scan lol

Comment

PM'd you with some stuff, Monz. Chip re-setters, etc. Hey - did anybody get a piccie of that huge chip butty she had ?

The final straight...here's the 'end of my reel,' piccie-wise:-

Looking over Maxie's shoulder at Shambles. Is that Dickensian, or what ?

Looking from across the street. There's Shell !!!

Looking from down the street (up toward where Maxie was).

Spotted this in the market. Molotov cocktail, anyone ?

Finally - farewells at the Hilton. Coffee was £3.50 a cup - sod that. I tried forging Turbo's signature so I could score my caffeine hit on his account, but he caught me at it. Jax to the rescue....we nipped round the corner to Starbucks, and got 'takeaways' instead !!! L to R: Mr. Tuttsi, Turbo, Mrs. Turbo, Springer, Tuttsi.

The flash didn't work - maybe the big smiles were enough. Maxie, Jaxie (soz !!!), Mr.Tuttsi, Turbo & Mrs.Turbo.

Tuttsi - a rose 'twixt two thorns Turbo and Mr.Tuttsi !!!

Final farewells on the Hilton steps. "The Carnival is Over...."
                      ...That Hilton guy who took all the pics deserves some credit. Did you catch his name, anybody ?

Springer, Mr.Tuttsi, Mrs.Turbo, Turbo, Tuttsi, Shell, Maxie, Jax, Bill.

Good gig. EFFING good gig.
                      Last edited by Bill-K; 11th May 2012, 21:51:PM.

Comment

Superb Pics & superb narrative--as ever Bill

Comment

Cheers, guv'nor. Least I could do was try and show the fruits of your Herculean labours in a good light !!!

Next...we got Maxie's and others to sort out...

Comment

Oh----btw----that photo of Bills around 12:00 Sunday--that bottle in front of me is "Becks Blue"--non-alchoholic--zero %

Comment

Just been into Stanmore had a light unch and noticed that there was Footy on at Wembley, it turns out to be York v Newport and two men with York scarves came in and sat at the table next to us.

I told them we were in their town last week and they told me that the river is now totally flooded again so we did well to get our riverboat cruise in and that the weather was kind to us.

Comment

We WERE lucky, then, Tuttsi !!!

And, yes, Turbo showed me that bottle of Becks. Not to prove it was non-alcoholic - but to comment on the price. £3.50, I believe -same as a cup of Hilton coffee !!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X