• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

and what about me Bill, I am a Londonrer Puff would get on with me as well.

Thats a shame Puff we are there from Friday afternoon - leaving Sunday afternoon so if you find one little window during that period come and meet us even if it is for an hour you would be very welcome.

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
    Family must come first, Puff. Maybe next time, eh ?

I reckon you and our Essex-gal Sapphire would get on OK.

Comment

Got it

Welcome to Great City Attractions

Booked also Bill for me & Mrs Turbo for Saturday

wow-on-line OAP rate £4.68 pp

Not sure now whether Eye is one where ticket valid all year---Jorvik definely is though

Turbs
      Last edited by Turboman; 15th April 2012, 11:17:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
        and what about me Bill, I am a Londonrer Puff would get on with me as well.

Thats a shame Puff we are there from Friday afternoon - leaving Sunday afternoon so if you find one little window during that period come and meet us even if it is for an hour you would be very welcome.
        I do apologise, Tuttsi, as you sure are a London gal - and that indeed gets my vote. But......Essex......you ain't !!!

Those Essex critters are a race apart !!!

I'm dead, now.

.......ain't I ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
          I do apologise, Tuttsi, as you sure are a London gal - and that indeed gets my vote. But......Essex......you ain't !!!

Those Essex critters are a race apart !!!

I'm dead, now.

.......ain't I ?
          You are most certainly right Bill, we have more class, intelligence, natural beauty, wit & wisdom than most, and best of all we are modest.

By the way, don't get too fond of your 'round bits' you will be wearing them as earrings after the meet.

Comment

Calling Turbo, Calling Turbo, I have a challenge for you...... can you please find me a pub in York that will be showing the Cup Final Live, yes folks my beloved Chelsea are in the final so if anyone wants to find me from say 2.30 pm onwards I shall be plotted up in a bar gued to the telly.

Comment

Just so happens I have the York Pubs & Bars Guide

TV at Beans (not reccommended as will be full of noisy young uns)
              TV at Stonegate Yard where we are meeting at 4:30 anyway----ideal place
              So you in pub from 2:30 to 7:00-ish then LB dinner at Hilton
              Don't want you getting comotosed on Tia Maria & stripping off & dancing on the table at Hilton

.....there again?

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
              Calling Turbo, Calling Turbo, I have a challenge for you...... can you please find me a pub in York that will be showing the Cup Final Live, yes folks my beloved Chelsea are in the final so if anyone wants to find me from say 2.30 pm onwards I shall be plotted up in a bar gued to the telly.

Comment

Update - following an email to MJrs J - she has advised that they wish to join us at Bettys so now a table of 7 is confirmed and booked.

She also wants the Hilton on Saturday - told her to include the half board so it works out slightly cheaper. She has half board on Friday so dont think either way that is a problem.

Again I have asked her to book if she is interested the Jorvic centre and the night riverboat cruise - still waiting on that one.

I am also just now going to chase Jax - we were supposed to be having our three c's but she never confirmed. I will try and phone her or text her to go through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                  Just so happens I have the York Pubs & Bars Guide

TV at Beans (not reccommended as will be full of noisy young uns)
                  TV at Stonegate Yard where we are meeting at 4:30 anyway----ideal place
                  So you in pub from 2:30 to 7:00-ish then LB dinner at Hilton
                  Don't want you getting comotosed on Tia Maria & stripping off & dancing on the table at Hilton

.....there again?
                  ROFL, of course I shall be in the corner sipping on a diet coke.

Right so you will all find me and himself in the Stonegate by the TV cheering on Chelsea, should be nice and relaxed by the time for dinner lol.

Comment

AHA!! .... Here I am LOL!!

OK ......... Before I book anything and end up on me jacks I need to recap

I need to book Jorvik on Saturday at 10.40am
                    I need to book Riverboat Cruise for Friday night
                    I need to update my Hilton booking to half-board

Is this right and I have I missed anything??

jaxx

Comment

Spot on-Jax

Originally posted by jax007 View Post
                      AHA!! .... Here I am LOL!!

OK ......... Before I book anything and end up on me jacks I need to recap

I need to book Jorvik on Saturday at 10.40am
                      I need to book Riverboat Cruise for Friday night
                      I need to update my Hilton booking to half-board

Is this right and I have I missed anything??

jaxx

Comment

OK hun I'm on it ................... !!

Comment

Just found a clip of Bill practicing his moves for York.

Comment

LOL - I wish I could do that !!! I'll be in bed when you lot are clubbin' though - but well sozzled and happy !!!

Comment

Hiya

This is the hardest bit of typing that I think I shall do, please, please do not think badly of me.

All along the planning of the meet myself and Les have had full intentions of coming, so much so we were even planning on driving up straight after landing from Portugal (a major journey), ok I was slightly put out that the cup final wasn't going to be easy to watch in the Stonegate pub.
                              Events have taken a turn, 2 weeks ago I was privileged to accompany one of Les and his twin brothers friends to a Corporate Table at West Ham, Brian (the friend) is the Chairman of Brentwood Town FC and Southend United, we have known him for years and years and in fact he supported me last year through my cancer as his wife passed away 2 years ago of the same illness, that guy is also one of my bestest friends and I get on with him so, so well.
                              This morning a car pulled up at our house, out got a guy in a chauffeurs suit and knocked at the door, he gave me a bouquet of flowers, a bottle of bubbly and an envelope, all from Brian, inside the envelope is two tickets to the Cup Final, best seats at the Chelsea end, plus drinks in the players lounge after the game.
                              What can I do, its been my hearts desire to see my beloved Chelsea play, its also possibly the last season that Frank will play properly, plus drinkies afterwards, its just too good to miss.
                              Please guys, please don't think badly of me, but its just so, so good and I just cannot miss this opportunity.

When I get to the scanner I'll post up piccies of tickets.
                              Last edited by Sapphire; 22nd April 2012, 20:20:PM.

Comment

Right -- stop worrying--we think no bad--just envious!!!---you have to go-a chance in a lifetime

A really nice surprise from Brian btw--if he's got anymore--send his chaeuffer up north--lol---and I will come too as I support Chelsea when Hull City are losing pmsl

Turbs

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                                Hiya

This is the hardest bit of typing that I think I shall do, please, please do not think badly of me.

All along the planning of the meet myself and Les have had full intentions of coming, so much so we were even planning on driving up straight after landing from Portugal (a major journey), ok I was slightly put out that the cup final wasn't going to be easy to watch in the Stonegate pub.
                                Events have taken a turn, 2 weeks ago I was privileged to accompany one of Les and his twin brothers friends to a Corporate Table at West Ham, Brian (the friend) is the Chairman of Brentwood Town FC and Southend United, we have known him for years and years and in fact he supported me last year through my cancer as his wife passed away 2 years ago of the same illness, that guy is also one of my bestest friends and I get on with him so, so well.
                                This morning a car pulled up at our house, out got a guy in a chauffeurs suit and knocked at the door, he gave me a bouquet of flowers, a bottle of bubbly and an envelope, all from Brian, inside the envelope is two tickets to the Cup Final, best seats at the Chelsea end, plus drinks in the players lounge after the game.
                                What can I do, its been my hearts desire to see my beloved Chelsea play, its also possibly the last season that Frank will play properly, plus drinkies afterwards, its just too good to miss.
                                Please guys, please don't think badly of me, but its just so, so good and I just cannot miss this opportunity.

When I get to the scanner I'll post up piccies of tickets.
                                Last edited by Sapphire; 22nd April 2012, 20:20:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X