• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

A lady member has been unable to book accommodation until now, and is now unable to get a room for good price. She's on a budget, and may be interested in sharing a room with anybody who has a spare bed. Please PM me, if anyone thinks they may be able to help, and we'll discuss it.

Thanks.

Comment

Went to York yesterday just for an hour late on shopping

went in Three Tuns at 5:00 to see how it was at that time

Excellent-I'm happy I got the "Introductions Pub" at Friday 5:00 ok--and I'm comfortable with Stonegate Yard on Saturday---just a bit more research on this "Music Pubs" reccomendations for those younger peeps (and young at heart) tovisit late on if they want to
      Last edited by Turboman; 10th March 2012, 14:40:PM. Reason: Three Tuns added & inappropiate stuff deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
        A lady member has been unable to book accommodation until now, and is now unable to get a room for good price. She's on a budget, and may be interested in sharing a room with anybody who has a spare bed. Please PM me, if anyone thinks they may be able to help, and we'll discuss it.

Thanks.
        NP, guys - we got it sorted, cheers.

Comment

Been to York yesterday--bloody hell-we've been going to Bridlington for days out all these years and hardly visited York much--went in car (30 miles not 43 like i said in post 1--lol)-got there quicker than Brid.

Anyway--checked out Bootham Crescent---6 of you within 15 yards of each other---all looks good---& Nattie can walk round York Football ground for his morning stroll-lol

Have found a single room at same or less price that Shell has booked--discussing with her if she'd prefer to be near you , instead, for security when going home etc...Shell--ring me if you interested
          Last edited by Turboman; 12th March 2012, 09:30:AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Hi Jax
            Last edited by Turboman; 14th March 2012, 23:07:PM. Reason: see lower down post

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
              ----

You forget what you wanted to say?

Comment

Originally posted by shell View Post
                You forget what you wanted to say?

He's just a dashing sort of bloke (so he tells me, lol!)
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Yet another 'no-brainer' post, more like.

Comment

Just heard from Jax and she definately wants to be included for tea at Betty's and is looking forward to it.

Anyone else definately joining us????

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                      ----

lol----the above did say" Hi Jax" as I could see she was on thread--missed her by 30 seconds-so deleted it-lol---I'll put it back--lol
                      Last edited by Turboman; 14th March 2012, 23:06:PM.

Comment

You're Hi-Jaxing your own thread, Turbo, lol!
                        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                        gets his brain a-going.
                        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                          You're Hi-Jaxing your own thread, Turbo, lol!
                          very droll----:yo:

Comment

...."SURROUNDED by idiots....!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                              Just heard from Jax and she definately wants to be included for tea at Betty's and is looking forward to it.

Anyone else definately joining us????
                              Tuts it sounds great, but I don't drink tea and am not keen on cake. so probably not the best place for me. Maybe I should give it a miss.

Comment

I had thought of going to Betty's, but have decided against it, as I'm on a tight budget. I might go on the York Wheel, and have a walk round the old city while the Betty's crew are doing battle with the 'Fat Rascals.' Fancy going on the wheel, Shell ?
                                Last edited by Bill-K; 15th March 2012, 18:17:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X