• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Hi Guys, sorry I haven't been about for a bit, I'm back at work now and finances are a bit stretched so getting on the net is going to be intermittent for a couple of weeks until I'm sorted out.

York Minster visiting -

Monday - Saturday: open 9am (9.30am November- March);
    last entry at 5pm

Sunday: 12.00 noon - 3.45pm

No sightseeing on Good Friday and Easter Sunday
    or on Sundays before 12.00 noon.

There are times when the tower or minster are closed for special services or events, but from what I can make out the weekend we go all is open, however there is a concert on the Friday at 13.10, and a performance at 11.00 on the Saturday but it doesn't look like it affects site-seeing tours.

York Minster | Welcome to York Minster

Entry into the Minster (optional free guided tour) including entry to the Chapter House, Treasury & Crypts:

Adult: £9.00
    Senior (60+)/student: £8.00
    Children with family (16 and under): Free
    ___

Entry to the Tower:

Adult: £6.00
    Senior (60+)/student: £5.00
    Child (age 8 to 16): £3.50

Combined Ticket (York Minster & Tower):

Adult: £14.00

Senior (60+)/student: £12.00

Comment

To obtain your A4 York Guide-please register on here, then click DOWNLOADS then BROCHURE REQUEST--(its a brilliant site btw with some videos also)

Visit York Official Tourist Information Site, Short Break or Holidays in York
      Don't know if I am doing something wrong but I can't get past the capchita thing!! I have tried new codes and caps lock on and off and it just keeps saying the code is wrong! So I can't order my brochure............

Comment

Originally posted by Monzter View Post
        Don't know if I am doing something wrong but I can't get past the capchita thing!! I have tried new codes and caps lock on and off and it just keeps saying the code is wrong! So I can't order my brochure............
        rather than filling in the form that comes up click on the interactive guide in white and you get it on your laptop. Hope that helps.

http://www.visityork.org/downloads/thedms_brochure.aspx

The above is the direct link. Go to Browse our online guide, etc ,etc and click that line.
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Thanks leclerc, I have emailed them and asked for a brochure but will have a look round the online one x

Comment

Originally posted by Monzter View Post

Hi Monz---thanks for helping

Re Brochure--Can't remember -- but REGISTER before clicking DOWNLOAD then BROCHURE REQUEST

Keep clicking on the capitcha thing several times till you see a "word" thats really easy to read--if your first one displayed is hard to read

Turbs

Comment

Ha Ha Mrs J--love the "Sat NAG"--lol

You,of course, will be on A1 anyway and will cross M18 as described above

Shell & Bill (no need to help you 2 professionals of course) but exit J47 on A59 to York

Monz & Leclerc--Train & Bus Station right near your accomadation

Cel--bus goes past Railway Stn and then end of Picaddily--catch RED LINE-No 7

Turbs

Originally posted by Mrs James View Post
              Thank you so much for this, Turbs.

Mr J however has said whilst he has his own built in 'Sat NAG' (Ermm, that would be me then! ) He'll print this off for clarification

Comment

Hi turbs,
                Just made my reservation in York, so add me to your list of definates
                Pawnbrokers & partner.
                See you then
                PB:tinysmile_grin_t:
                ask and you might get - never ask and you will never know

Comment

Good to see you and your partner can make it, PB !!!

Comment

Where have you booked PB?

Originally posted by pawnbrokers View Post
                    Hi turbs,
                    Pawnbrokers & partner.
                    See you then

Comment

Wow PB

really great to meet you at last--but please don't bring any of your 37 claims -me & Bill will be on holiday--pmsl--rofl etc..

Definites in Post 1 & 165 being altered soon by Sapphire or Curlyben OR CEL

Turbs

Originally posted by pawnbrokers View Post
                      Hi turbs,
                      Pawnbrokers & partner.
                      See you then
                      Last edited by Celestine; 12th February 2012, 20:31:PM. Reason: snuck in there........

Comment

Excellent, with 21 Legal Beagles, we can have a great birthday party!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
                        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

..or even 20

Originally posted by Celestine View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post

Celestine is just looking to drag some random person into her room to sleep on the floor, lol!!!
                            "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                            (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

DRAG!?!? More like someone hurled through the door!!
                              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

LOL - The stiletto-booted imagery overwhelms me. I'm fairly portable - and would not "protesteth too much."

With regard to my earlier clandestine proposal regarding the iron road, Cel. Are you game, mistress ?

PM me, naturellement...:billk:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X