• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB meet 8th October 2011 -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LB meet 8th October 2011 -

Hi Jax fab that you're still coming. Di has posted some details of a pub on post # 93, Les and myself are leaving around 11 ish, so should be there between 1 - 2 pm, look forward to seeing you there.

Comment

There was never any question I wasn't coming - it was Di started THAT rumour LOL!!!

I replied to Turbs post about not coming "bummer on both counts" meaning bummer his son had lost his job and bummer he wasn't coming!!!

Hopefully see you in said pub.

I might have to buzz you when I'm there to find you - are you going to Travel Lodge first??

jaxx

Comment

Hopefully we can get parked in the Travelodge and then go to the pub. Give me a ring when you arrive and we can arrange to meet up.

Comment

okikoki xx
          Off to get some beauty sleep nite nite xx

See you tomorrow x

Comment

Hey---Jax & Sapphy-----hope you pick a winner-lol----see you next meet

Originally posted by jax007 View Post
            okikoki xx
            Off to get some beauty sleep nite nite xx

See you tomorrow x

Comment

Sorry to hear Mr & Mrs Turbo can't make it - I didn't realise just how many redundancies had hit the town, so yes - that is a big blow to the community as a whole.

Can't make it myself this time, but enjoy yourselves, guys. As I often say to my fares on club nights - Don't be good - but be careful !!!
              .....and BE LUCKY !!! :beagle:
              :billk:

Comment

The pub is near the railway station, no use going to travel lodge as you can not book in till 3 hence waiting at the pub near the station.I picked this because when turbs was coming and Jax on train thought it be easier to all meet there as I had the booking form for hotel. We could all go to hotel together then, hope that makes sense but then it all made sense to me when I put it on here before lol

Comment

See you in the pub peeps, mines a still mineral water msl:

Comment

Have a nice time all of you----and hope you win lots of money--lol

Comment

Ditto from me too - have a great time all and love to all xxx

Comment

Ok am on the m25, see you in a couple of hours folks

Comment

Have fun guys xxx
                          Luminol x

Comment

Well we had a fab time, thanks to all who were there for your lovely company. Hopefully we can get another organised for next Spring.

Comment

Just so I was in the spirit with you guys - I did 2 of those Lucky 15's on Wolverhampton at £15 each

Only lost £23 lol

Comment

Thanks to all that came, we had a lovely afternoon and evening....I did take a couple piccies where you all look soooo serious working out your bets - will put them up later. Was great to see everyone looking so well too, and meet Nelly's other half at long last - lovely man he is too.

We had a wander about Wolverhampton on Sunday morning -beautiful church and gardens and the art museum and library are fabulous buildings - the travelodge was right next to the wolves ground and in a bit of a ummm run down part of Wolverhampton - so it was good to get out and see it isn't all bad.

Thanks all
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X