• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB meet 8th October 2011 -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LB meet 8th October 2011 -

Awww--was looking forward to meeting you and Alan again hun.--hope Jax still comes

Is it spooky or what--our wedding anniverary is on 1st October-(45th)

Not going to let Mo see your post--we aren't as flamboyant up-North--I was hoping to get by with 'alf a bottle of stout and fish and chips-pmsl

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
    We are really sorry guys, but we have decided after much discussion on this occasion not to come on this meet I was really looking forward to coming and seeing everyone again.

It is the week before our 39th wedding anniversary which o/h says he was planning a surprise for me and that he did not want to do 2 weekends on the trot. Now he wont tell me what the surprise is but I am working on finding out what it is.

I am sure you will all have a great time.

Tuttsi xxx

Comment

Why don't you show Mo and tell her you will take her somewhere nice for your anniversary afterall 43 years of marriage surely deserves a nice celebration. She would like that I am sure - book a meal in a very nice restaurant she would like that.

Comment

Hi Tutts---yes I actually told Mo about your post before I posted my TIC post-lol

Yep---we will go out somewhere nice---we've met of course and as you know, we are inseparable after 45 yrs (not 43 btw) ---as are you and Alan.

We go out by ourselves on anniversaries---whereas birthdays we sometimes go with friends.

Hope you get a nice surprise hun

Turbs xx

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
        Why don't you show Mo and tell her you will take her somewhere nice for your anniversary afterall 43 years of marriage surely deserves a nice celebration. She would like that I am sure - book a meal in a very nice restaurant she would like that.

Comment

I see you lot still like a good old p**s up!!!!!

Comment

Absolutely lol, not a lot changes.

Comment

Has everyone booked their rooms??

Anyone booked Holiday Inn on course??

Comment

Originally posted by jax007 View Post
                Has everyone booked their rooms??

Anyone booked Holiday Inn on course??
                see pm hun

Comment

Just a reminder meal has to be booked and paid for by 9th Sept, info on top post.

Comment

I'm doing it this week, got behind with things and forgot oooopsie's.

Comment

To book please follow these instructions, contact Nicky Holmes on 01902 390016 quote “Asprey 8th Oct” as the reference. I will remain the main contact for the booking and all tickets/correspondence for the complete booking will be sent to me.
                      Please call and pay by 9th Sept.

Jules and I shall endeavour to do this tmw xxx
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

So far

Sapphire and OH
                        Enaid and OH
                        Ame and Tools
                        Turboman and OH
                        Jax
                        Exc

All have booked the meal and all have rooms at the Travelodge, anymore for anymore?
                        Last edited by enaid; 8th September 2011, 05:11:AM.

Comment

Cant book the meal, no spare cash ( lorry plating, tax and insurance ) but will definitely be there at the races.
                          Is no longer here

Comment

4 more tickets winging their way to you Nelly.

These are for Amethyst, myself, my eldest daughter Gemma and her boyfriend Liam who we have invited along too.
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Woooo hooooo the list is growing.

Comment

Ok looks like it's going to be the dirty dozen Beagles.

As I will have the booking form for the hotel and the tickets for the races thought it best if we have a plan A and B and maybe a C lol

Plan A : Myself and OH will arrive at Wolverhampton all being well at around 12.45 as we can't check in till 3 found this The Bluebrick | Birmingham | Our Pubs | Table Table a cock stride from the station so anyone arriving up until about 2.30 we will be in there.

Plan B : Myself and OH will go to hotel and check in and will leave your details when I have them with check in desk so they know your room is booked etc. Any problems we will be in hotel till around 4.30 as the gates open at 3.40pm and the first race is due off at 5.40 pm.

Hopefully we will have seen each other by this time and go down to the races together, if not I will leave your race ticket at either gate or reception which ever I am told to do and you should be able to get in.

Plan C : Use your phone to find out what to do next lol

Any problems think we more or less have each others mobile numbers o should be no hitches.

Okidoki looking forward to a nice night and a few winners, see you there..

Enaid xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X