• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Wedding Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wedding Thread

and remember

Comment

Sirs,

We complain about one of your members!
      Never, since coming to beautiful England, after we ran away....er, helped with the war effort, have we been subjected to the gross indecencies that we had to suffer last night!!
      We may never fully recover!!
      Yours,
      National Union of Italian Waiters
      (Newts, to our friends)
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

How did the hen party go last night hun?

Spill all the beans......

6 days left as a single lady.

Comment

Hiya well the weekends 'celebrations' were great.
          Les had his stag on Friday, 26 men at the Tandoori Parlour in Thundersley, its a massive Indian Restaurant which also has a disco and is a brilliant night out, allegedly the boys had a fab time and I got the call at 2.30 am 'can you come and get us' grrrrrrrrrrrr, so off I pop, driving through pitch black roads and pouring rain, to find four drunks perched on a wall singing rather rude songs, my step son then decided to tell me all the way home how much he loved me etc etc.
          My hen was good too, there was 28 of us ladies in total, we had a party bus and went to our friends Italian restaurant which had entertainment who happened to be the singer who is performing at the wedding. Lots of drinking and dancing and there was an incident with a cucumber, cream and chocolate sauce, yes I was stitched up rofl. We got home at 2.30 am and I was up again at 7.30 am and felt fine.
          There's photo's on Facebook I will try to work out how to import them over here.

Comment

Sounds fab, so last days of freedom here, I'm enjoying this run up so much, I'm not sure what i'll do when it goes hehe xx
            Luminol x

Comment

Man alive it's

Comment

Wow it's got so close now, saw the piccies of your hen do on FB earlier, lol, looks like a cracking night. I really hope things are perfect for you both and you have a wonderful day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Are you sure? it's down to

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Wow it's got so close now, saw the piccies of your hen do on FB earlier, lol, looks like a cracking night. I really hope things are perfect for you both and you have a wonderful day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
                    ROFL they were the clean ones, there's some others around that I am sure will appear on there soon, that include a cucumber, cream and chocolate sauce, bloody Italian waiters lol.

OMG they've just played our first dance song on the radio and himself has just twirled me round the office.

Comment

Rather you than me, it's

Comment

Have collected cake from M & S and delivered it to the venue, along with table plans, cake boxes and god knows what other stuff.

Its getting closer now :jaw::bolt:

Comment

Are you ready to say 'I Do' ? it's

Comment

I'm off to fat fighters this morning then we are all going down the pub for a nice healthy lunch msl; see you laters.

Comment

I hope your day goes to plan and you have a wonderful time all the best wishes

SL xxxxxxxx
                              Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

LAST ONE, SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD HIS PIECE

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X