• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SAPPHY -UPDATES from hospital

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAPPHY -UPDATES from hospital

Sapphy has asked me to post up her progress.

She had the operation yesterday afternoon for the big C, she has just text me saying that she has just woken up, they are really pleased with her. She is waiting to see the doctor and then hopefully all the machines will be disconected.

As soon as I get any further updates, I will keep you all posted.

In the meantime I have told her that everyone is asking after her and I know I speak on behalf of everyone that we all wish her a very speedy recovery.

Last edited by TUTTSI; 19th April 2011, 06:54:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: SAPPHY -UPDATES from hospital

Turbo & Mo
    Last edited by Turboman; 19th April 2011, 07:55:AM.

Comment

Get well soon, Sapphy!
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

I have just received a further text from our Sapphy with some great news.

She says as long as she is not sick she can go home later.:cancan:

Comment

Further update:-

It is great news - it was early stages and the lymph nodes were clear. She is still in tact which is fantastic news they just removed the lump, she is a bit swollen, but that is to be expected.

She will get the result in 2 weeks time. So all being well she will be dancing at her wedding.

She definately hopes to go home later ans will post up when more info comes in. xxx

Comment

Get well soon Sapphy.

Thinking of you XXXXXXXXXx

Thanks for posting up TUTTSI XXX

Comment

Fantastico glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery Sapphire.

Me and my Family plus our faithful friend Ella wish you a speedy recovery.
              If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                She will get the result in 2 weeks time. So all being well she will be dancing at her wedding.
                Sooooooo---in meantime Sapphy - here's a few tips

Comment

Sappy, when you get to read this as well, both my mum and sister (as you know have been through the same) send all their love to you too, your doing good honey and we're all with you every step of the way.

Lots of love XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                    Sappy, when you get to read this as well, both my mum and sister (as you know have been through the same) send all their love to you too, your doing good honey and we're all with you every step of the way.

Lots of love XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                    She's got her Iphone with her - she's probably read it already!! You know how sapph liikes to keep up with stuff. I sent her a text earlier and got a reply quicker than you could say "I wonder if she'll be able to reply" lol
                    Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                      She's got her Iphone with her - she's probably read it already!! You know how sapph liikes to keep up with stuff. I sent her a text earlier and got a reply quicker than you could say "I wonder if she'll be able to reply" lol

Hi Wendy

Aww that is fab . XX

Comment

Hi Sapphy

Best wishes for a very speedy recovery!

Crispy

Comment

Wishing you all the best Sapphy xxxxx

SLxx
                          Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Excellent news, Sapphire. You looked Mr. C squarely in the eye, and he blinked first.

So don't puke :nono: - and get home soon, matey !!! :grouphug:

Comment

:hug:Best wishes xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X