• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Yes--but who wants a Gorilla that's p-ssed as a ---- at 7:45 pm in the middle of Piccadilly?

Comment

Anyone else considering attending ?

Comment

Me still, also waiting for you to sort out a freebie night at GAY
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I think me & Mrs Turbo if there are some more oldies!!

Comment

Trust me Turbs, its like a Saga outing msl: , would be nice to meet you and Mrs Turbs
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
              Trust me Turbs, its like a Saga outing msl: , would be nice to meet you and Mrs Turbs

Yer treadin on thin ice lad :beagle:

Comment

Me still, also waiting for you to sort out a freebie night at GAY
                I'll get you in there, if you promise to wear your Beryl outfit msl:

Comment

I''l be Frank & You can call me Shirley

Comment

Thats very kind Tools

Please tell your beloved-that those that fight-- do it cos they are close!!!!
                    Last edited by Turboman; 14th November 2010, 19:11:PM.

Comment

You must not forget Tools I am only 21

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                        You must not forget Tools I am only 21
                        She means 21 Gins per night BTW !!

Comment

msl: We'd confirm that if you said that same about Enaid and rum n cokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxie Girl View Post
                            If your deffo going Shell then you can count me in too.. I could do with a good night or two out.. and would be great to put some faces to names for a change eh..?? lol
                            Maxie as things stand, yes I will be going.
                            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                            Originally posted by Maxie Girl View Post
                            Ahh, found ya eh.. Billy Boy.. lol

I'll try to make it but I don't like going anywhere on my own and my Mum always taught me not to speak to strangers..LMAO.. :tinysmile_hmm_t2:
                            As for Bill, well they don't come much stranger.
                            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                            Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            Just having a read back looks like we could have record numbers this meet, I really hope so.
                            Bill has suggested car share as he is the furthest North thus far maybe he can arrange to pick up on route.
                            I am travelling from Manchester on the Friday and if anyone wishes to join me on the journey they are more than welcome.
                            I'll be traveling from Glasgow, probably picking Bill up en route, so if anybody else this neck of the woods is interested........
                            Last edited by shell; 25th November 2010, 17:00:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i very well may attend, need a weekend away

Comment

Count me in... im only 30 miles from the place...:snowman3:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X