• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
    Would have thought it cheaper by rail with Advance.

Bit of a b-gg-r though Bill-this Event just 5 weeks before you get your Senior Rail Card--
    Don't forget the bus pass, you can travel round the UK for free now on an OAP bus pass.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
      Don't forget the bus pass, you can travel round the UK for free now on an OAP bus pass.

Yes--but he don't qualify till May 2011----ROFLMFAO

Comment

PMSL bless him, we could have got him pensioners rates in Soho too.

Comment

Would have thought it cheaper by rail with Advance.

Bit of a b-gg-r though Bill-this Event just 5 weeks before you get your Senior Rail Card--
          Barsteward !!! Now they all know how many times I'VE been round the block !!!

Advance rail tickets can be good, but if we can get 4 or 5 in a car, then it should work out pretty cheap each. Or if we can get 100 or so in Shell's pink truck, it'll be a blast !!!

Comment

Bill I hope you will be able to keep up with the 21 year olds

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
            Barsteward !!! Now they all know how many times I'VE been round the block !!!

Advance rail tickets can be good, but if we can get 4 or 5 in a car, then it should work out pretty cheap each. Or if we can get 100 or so in Shell's pink truck, it'll be a blast !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
              Bill I hope you will be able to keep up with the 21 year olds
              I reckon he's been around the block that many times, he should be fit by now.msl:msl:

Comment

Just memories of a previous life, Sapphire. I was a courier in Town, then worked for a film & video firm whose head office was in Soho Square. I used to visit the Marquee Club in my 'formative years,' but never went to Ronnie's. It would be great to go there !!!

Ooooh my previous life too Bill! I worked at Boardwalk on Greek St for a while (used to be The Establishment), I know the film firm on Soho Sq too, used to walk past it from the Tube lol.

Expresso's at 4am at Bar Italia, Frith St anyone?

Madame JoJos is worth a trip too!!

Can I come along on the Saturday please? :tinysmile_kiss_t4:
                be lovely to see you all again and meet lots of newbies xx
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Or if we can get 100 or so in Shell's pink truck, it'll be a blast !!!
                  Oh No!! Another lorry load of "foreigners" heading for England I best get the translation book out.
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

You would be most welcome xx

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                    Ooooh my previous life too Bill! I worked at Boardwalk on Greek St for a while (used to be The Establishment), I know the film firm on Soho Sq too, used to walk past it from the Tube lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                      You would be most welcome xx
                      Yeah---but what is her signature all about???

Comment

Originally posted by shell View Post
                        I reckon he's been around the block that many times, he should be fit by now.msl:msl:
                        No....but I've learned a few shortcuts !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post

I reckon there were probably quite a few film firms based there, Cel !!! Mine began with a 'K' - and was no more than that. Be good to meet you at last - you'll be a 'Yummy Mummy' by then, eh ?

Comment

Yeah---but what is her signature all about???
                            Now, THAT, Turbo - is the equivalent of unravelling the Meaning of Life, or expressing the molecular formula for DNA. If anybody can do it, YOU can !!!

Personally, I'll settle for the time-honoured - pre-answered - question, "I s'pose a further contribution to the Gene Pool's outta the question, then." I can deal with that !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                              Oh No!! Another lorry load of "foreigners" heading for England I best get the translation book out.
                              ROFL thats three translation books I need then one for the Yorkies, one for the Mancs and another for the North of the border crowd. All we need is some from Wales and Ireland and we'll have the full set.

Comment

Originally posted by shell View Post
                                Sounds like a great jolly in the making. Methinks I might need to do some serious planning.

If your deffo going Shell then you can count me in too.. I could do with a good night or two out.. and would be great to put some faces to names for a change eh..?? lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X