• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Soooooooooooo, ideas on where to meet for lunch on Saturday ?

We usually end up at Langans but I think somewhere a little more errr cheaper and less refined would be in order, near the Houses of Parliament too would be good.(apparently theres only 67 to chose from)

(and somewhere non spicy for Tutts this time too lol)
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

How about Scotts Scott's Restaurant in Mayfair serves the finest fish, seafood, shellfish and oysters

if thats too expensive there always good old Wetherspoons, loads of them around Find Pubs Near London | J D Wetherspoon

Comment

Think we're looking at a tenner a head stuff really judging by previous do's and peeps finances. Lord Moon of the Mall ;Moon under Water etc Wetherspoons nearby. Prefer a walk rather than a tube ride to HoP. Hopefully someone with local knowledge will have a decent place in mind anyway as we dont need to decide for a while yet but good to have an idea that it'll be pretty much all in Westminster.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Think we're looking at a tenner a head stuff really judging by previous do's and peeps finances. Lord Moon of the Mall ;Moon under Water etc Wetherspoons nearby. Prefer a walk rather than a tube ride to HoP. Hopefully someone with local knowledge will have a decent place in mind anyway as we dont need to decide for a while yet but good to have an idea that it'll be pretty much all in Westminster.

Garfunkels in Leicester Square ?

Comment

or one of the Stockpot range--off haymarket or near Covent Garden

http://www.timeout.com/london/restau...:1307/stockpot

Comment

Sounds like a great jolly in the making. Methinks I might need to do some serious planning.

Comment

Could go to the Salvation Army Soup Kitchen, for lunch, use to be by the Union Jack club in the early 60s?

Comment

Originally posted by shell View Post
                  Sounds like a great jolly in the making. Methinks I might need to do some serious planning.
                  I just LUUURVE the Barbie-Pink truck, Shell. Any more from over the Border - or North of England ? A bit of car-sharing, perhaps ?

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                    Could go to the Salvation Army Soup Kitchen, for lunch, use to be by the Union Jack club in the early 60s?
                    LOL - times are hard, Mike - and this ain't no shareholders' meeting !!!

So... let's all do Cardboard City then, perhaps, and 'make a statement.'

I will, if you will, Mike !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                      I just LUUURVE the Barbie-Pink truck, Shell. Any more from over the Border - or North of England ? A bit of car-sharing, perhaps ?
                      I'm quite happy to car share, so if anybody is wanting a lift, let me know.

Comment

I cant make this folks.
                        I'm at the Grand National the following weekend so will need pennies for that.
                        Hope you all have a great time

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

LOL - times are hard, Mike - and this ain't no shareholders' meeting !!!

So... let's all do Cardboard City then, perhaps, and 'make a statement.'

I will, if you will, Mike !!!

Sounds like I will if you will so will I.

Comment

Originally posted by Paule View Post
                              I cant make this folks.
                              I'm at the Grand National the following weekend so will need pennies for that.
                              Hope you all have a great time
                              PM me with your address then Peeks, if I wait longer than April I may lose your pressie lol so I best post it up to you x
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Would have thought it cheaper by rail with Advance.

Bit of a b-gg-r though Bill-this Event just 5 weeks before you get your Senior Rail Card--

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X