• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Unfortunately due to a late cancellation, two tickets have come available for the tour round the House of Commons tomorrow, if anyones interested please pm Tuttsi and leave your phone number and she will call you.

Comment

Friday.... Le Miserables was terrific really and very worthwhile seeing. It has been going for 25 + years and there was not a spare seat in the house. Thankyou once again to Exc for his generosity in treating us all to see this wonderful production.

Saturday is next with the Houses of Commons tour. As Sapphy has said there are now two tickets that have become available due to a late cancelation. If you are interested please PM me.

Tuttsi

Comment

got back safe & sound(ish) (cheers EXC) - really enjoyed meself & lots of questions to follow.
        You have been warned!!!
        (Do feel a bit Moby, though)
        Last edited by charitynjw; 3rd April 2011, 01:56:AM.
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

& rescued Sapphy lol
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
          @Tools - come back, mate, all is forgiven lol
          Last edited by charitynjw; 3rd April 2011, 02:51:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

OK, I ended up in the ditch (twice)
            At least I'm honest lol
            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

What did you lot get up to after I left lol????
              Last edited by TUTTSI; 3rd April 2011, 11:21:AM.

Comment

Hope you all had a fab time, it certainly looks like you did.

Comment

I think I was mugged - did anyone see some geezer in a gorilla suit?
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Thanks hunny for asking yes Mr T and I had a fab time from meeting up on Friday and going to Le Mis and on Saturday with the HOC and the pub it was a pretty full on weekend.

I ache so much from walking I am treating myself to a mothersday massage.

I have some pictures and will ask my daughter to up load some latter.

Tuttsi xx

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                    Hope you all had a fab time, it certainly looks like you did.
                    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                    Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                    I think I was mugged - did anyone see some geezer in a gorilla suit?
                    Yep, he jumped over the table?

stop press.... I have just had a report that the gorrilla has been sighted at the Science Museum.....
                    Last edited by TUTTSI; 3rd April 2011, 12:12:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well it was certainly very nice to see you all once again, and of course meet Turbs and Mrs Turbs, Charity and the bloody Gorilla for the first time lol.
                      I must say the trip round the HOC was absolutely fantastic, being a history nut it suited me perfectly, I'm definately going to do it again AND I WILL sit down on the benches in the Lords and the flipping Commons too lol. OMG those buildings, the decoration, the atomosphere, oh flipping hell just the whole lot was truly amazing, I just loved, loved, loved the whole experience.
                      Sorry about kicking off at the Libyan protestors Charity but honestly they seriously needed to have their arses kicked, pmsl just think I could be languishing in a nice peaceful cell, and what about that stupid lot in Parliament Square in their tents, ffs they need the fire hoses turned on them and a few bars of carbolock soap thrown in the dirty, lazy gits (rant over) lol.
                      Anyways back to the pub we went and most enjoyable it was too, we had just a few drinkypoo's and left around 9ish.
                      Di as always hun you're a legend, I luvs ya hun ((((Hugs))))
                      Ame & Tools you're a special couple xxx
                      Tuttsi and Mr Tutts, thanks hunny for taking the time to get this all together, and I hope that Mr T feels a lot better too.
                      EXC you are a true gent and a lovely, lovely person.
                      Jax thanks for spending time with me hun, you're a star and made a lot of sense.
                      Turbs and Mrs Turbs, Bill and Charity, it was so nice to meet you all at long last, it was certainly worth the wait.
                      Well I have to tell you, you all made a great impression with Les and he has said that he would like to attend the next meet, he says he thoroughly enjoyed chatting to you all.
                      Thanks for chatting football and any other sport guys rofl.

Comment

out of interest, where is the next meet and when is it, lol!!
                        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Talking about sports, Sapphire, I thought the Moon on the Mall was a pub, not a competition (who won, Amethyst or Turbo?)
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

& before anyone starts casting aspersions, I reckon my meds reacted weirdly with the twenty pints lol
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Probably in October and Manchester has been mentioned.

So watch this space.......

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                              out of interest, where is the next meet and when is it, lol!!

Comment

I can't remember what the competition was about now lol.

Manchester in October sounds good to me, just have to make sure there's no footie on up there on the weekend in question.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X