• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Join-in Chatter Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Join-in Chatter Thread

Rght back later on, need to get some stuff done, tea, ironing this and that back later XX

Comment

Comment

Hiya all,

Well its a lovely bright and sunny day here and its not cold either. Did you all have a good fireworks night last night, jeez it was like Beirut round here last night and it will be again tonight, we live next to a big park and tonight its the annual Rotary Club firework display, if its anything like the last few years it will be like a combination of Beirut, Baghdad and the Blitz (my parents told me about it and I've seen the films too before you sarky lot start). Might pop over the park and support the cause as its going to the Alzheimers Charity this year.

I'm thinking of going online later and getting tickets for the Titanic Exhibition at the O2 Arena, we went to the same exhibition when we were in Florida a few years ago and it was excellent.

We've been out and about today, I've now got all the Crimbo Cards done and lots of pressies bought and wrapped up.

On the 19th we are going away to Cambridge Luxury Hotels Cambridge | The Cambridge Belfry Hotel | QHotels
        for one of the OH's Masonic Weekends, their chosen charity this year is Help the Hero's.
        I've been trying to find a pair of comfortable shoes to go with my dress, not an easy task, I may have to resort to Clarkes again as they do wide fittings.

Well thats it for now, except to say I won't be around much during the day tomorrow, its the OH's aunties 90th Birthday Lunch and 23 of us are descending on the Milsoms Hotel in Dedham http://www.milsomhotels.com/maisontalbooth/default.aspx

Hoping you are all ok.

Comment

For all you Welshies

Comment

Will be out for a few hours later on.

Mum have asked me to occompany her to the Spiritualist church, I have not been with her for a couple of weeks, so better keep her happy lol.

I know its not everyone's cup of tea and can understand people can be sceptical about these things, like I was before, some though are not genuine but there are a few I think maybe.
            I never feed them with anything though.

Comment

My son's beautiful girlfriend, she is such a lovely girl.

Comment

Thats nice Di--Can we have a tune for the day please

Now you are VIP--the "Imaging" from Youtube will work for you

You have a go at mastering it

-and I'll come back on Friday

Comment

Take that - The flood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCHg5r6rFoI&ob=av2n

Sorry Turbo, just a normal link, will have to try to master it all out here...... lol xx

Comment

Comment

Greetings All

The sun is shining at last just about to set off to the ford dealers as our mum who gets DLA is going to use the motability part to get a new car as my clapped out galaxy now needs to much money spent on it and besides the seats are too high for her to get in poor girl really struggles so she will get a ford focus and have me as nominated driver
                      If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

I think youtube works for everyone, but only VIPS can have a vid in their profiles.

You do it like you do quotes Di, [ youtube ] paste here the bit that startsafter v= from the youtube link [ / youtube ] without the spaces, so the one you posted ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCHg5r6rFoI&ob=av2n )you'd post the bold bit [ youtube ]aCHg5r6rFoI[ /you tube ] (without the spaces)

thus

(hopes it works now lol)

except you used a damn vevo link which dont work unless you take the end bit off - okay fixed
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Comment

Well done Di you've sussed it xx

See easy when you know how
                            If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks PF..............but i have a small confession to make........, my oldest had to help me........:tinysmile_aha_t: lol, but with plenty of practice I'm sure i will get there in the end myself......hopefully lol xx

Comment

Well done Di---& I like that tune btw--listening to Babylon earlier---post that Di to show it wasn't a one-off--lol

Video next in Profile--will give you Ame's links in How to in a min when I find them

Just so you understand what you are trying to do

Click on Ames--Raunchy Video from Betty Blue
                                Click on mine (after turning up speakers really loud)--usual Artist for me
                                Click on Amy--avoid those "Embedding Disabled" videos cos they are more trouble than they are worth

Christ---just gone back to my "First Born" site at PCF
                                and clicked my profile---got 4,313 views---some *******s are stalking me---cos I haven't posted for ages!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X