• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lola

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lola

There was a young pussy named Lola
    Who sat on a wall all alona
    Along came a human and gave her a pat
    Something welcomed by many a cat
    Lola enjoyed this and committed no sin
    The next thing she knew she was chucked in a bin
    Maybe the human thought the cat looked a mess
    Maybe the human was suffering from stress
    An animal lover you may or may not be
    But this human would get a good hiding off me

Re: Lola

Oh don't Di, I get upset every time I think about it, bloody woman should be stuffed head first into a bin, see how she likes it.

Stress indeed ffs, nothing more than pure ****ing evil more like.

Comment

Re: Lola

I only watched the video once, and I wouldn't wish to do so again, but to me it looked as if to begin with she was just stoking a friendly cat and then for whatever reason she had a mad impulse which she inexcusably gave in to.

I have two cats, one padding his very demanding way through his twenty-second year, and a much younger rescue cat. Neither go out the first due to age and the rescue cat because I would guess she is rightly convinced that not everything out there is nice.

If either find themselves on the wrong side side of the front door they shout until they get back in again.

There are cats nearby who always trot over when I walk along the road and I found myself wondering yesterday if I should not stroke them in future in case anyone thinks I'm intending them harm.

I've always thought cats were pretty good judges of character- here comes a cat person I'll go and get some attention - but there are too many stories of cruel reactions to that sort of trusting behaviour so maybe not.

This story has two levels, the initial act would should not go unpunished, huge fine; banned from keeping animals for life imho.

And then there is the mob frenzy being whipped up by the press - who have been known to do this to completely innocent people - people who couldn't care less about animals just joining in 'the fun' and I find all this equally disturbing.
      Scottish Wildcat Association, conserving Scotland's critically endangered wild felines

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X