• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
    Well I was gonna come, might just take the huff now and not bother lmao x
    You'd better come Mrs xxx

Comment

Am just giving this an airing lol it is getting nearer.

Comment

Nottingham is a fascinating place you know, something for one and all.

Men in tights

Dungeons

Lace

I do hope this is what Sapphire was on about when she said Google the sights in Nottingham for the meet

Comment

Absolutely spot on Di, especially that fella in tights :cheer2:

Comment

Better than Heidi???
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Why don't we post up Heidi's picture, let all the members see it and then we can have a vote?

Comment

Nice try Sapphy, you forget I know you no longer have that picture.....thank god!!
                Last edited by Sapphire; 1st September 2010, 18:31:PM.
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                  Nice try Sapphy, you forget I know you no longer have that picture.....thank god!!

ROFL Bert (Heidi) or is it Beryl, I forget as you go under so many names lol. Actually I do still have the picture, its on my old phone which is currently out of action, ie without a sim card so even if I can get to the piccie I still can't work out how to get it posted on here.

Hmmmmm now who do I know who is a tecchhie genius ?

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Do not underestimate an Essex Girl pms.

Comment

I have never underestimated an Essex girls PMS, or indeed any other girls PMS, it has a force greater than atomic explosion and deadlier effects.

If you can find the photo, sod it, feel free to post it msl:

Comment

Here are some plans for our Autumn 2010 meet in Nottingham. As we will be arriving at different times over the course of the day, some will be booking into a hotel others just finding a central parking spot, then perhaps meeting for lunch for those that would like around 2ish. Places suggestd for lunch are

Slug and Lettuce http://www.slugandlettuce.co.uk/nottingham_cornerhouse/

La Tasca http://www.latasca.co.uk/

Both these places have discounts just Google nearer the time and see whats on offer that month.

If after lunch you can release yer drinking glasses, then there are a couple of sight seeing tours. This may sound a bit odd for a meet but if you don't get the chance or inkling to go to Nottingham again then maybe you would enjoy them.
                      Galleries of Justice http://www.galleriesofjustice.org.uk/
                      City of Caves http://www.cityofcaves.com/

Then It would be time for Dinner (up North it's Tea lol)
                      Loads of places open to suggestion here, would be nice if we could get somewhere we could all sit comfortably together (depending on numbers) and also where if you please you can stay for the rest of the evening or near enough to the rest of the nightlife for anyone who wants to part the night away.

So thats it up to yet, all suggestions welcome
                      Everyone welcome, Saturday 16th October 2010.
                      Last edited by Amethyst; 3rd September 2010, 09:13:AM. Reason: not november x

Comment

Well whatever you decide Di I'm happy, mind you can we make some time so we can go searching for Robin Hood and his merry men, to be honest I wouldn't mind getting my hands on this one Kevin Costner FanListing: V2.0 @ fanlistings.org now he could make me very, very happy. :cheer2:

Oooooeeeerrrrrr time to lay down in a darkened room again.

Comment

If you do go to the Galleries of Justice - £8.00 something to get in - don't forget to look on the steps outside where you can still see the blocks they removed to erect the scaffold. I understand at the last public hanging several people were crushed to death as the crowd surged forward to get a closer look and serve them right too.

I had an interview a little bit further along the same road not too long ago but decided my JSA would not stretch to the museum admission fee although I would like to have taken a look. There is a nice little cafe there too, opposite the church.

The Broadmarsh caves are interesting too; but memorable for me as the place where I discovered I suffer from claustrophobia...

As for Mr Costner don't you think he is a little chinless although well endowed in other areas I understand.
                          Last edited by Zazen.Warrior; 3rd September 2010, 09:19:AM.
                          Scottish Wildcat Association, conserving Scotland's critically endangered wild felines

Comment

Hi ZW

You seem to know a lot about Nottingham, do you live in the area?

You are very welcome to join us.

Tuttsi x

Comment

I live in Nottingham, I'll give it some thought :tinysmile_aha_t:
                              Scottish Wildcat Association, conserving Scotland's critically endangered wild felines

Comment

I do love Nottingham. We went on Bank Holiday, really should bother more often as its only 20 mins from us. Had a great day on the beach and kids got drenched in the fountains. Havent been for a propoer child free night out there tho since I was oooo 21, so looking forward to it immensly.

Any good ideas where a good starting place is Zaz, to meet up, have some nosh and drinks and take it as it comes from ? - I was thinking of The Bell ?
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X