• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
    That will teach you to not spend to much time underground.

PF
    [/color][/left]
    lmao, how did you know that then? :rofl:eace:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
      I am so, so very sorry I havn't made it to the meet. As I've explained to Di and Wends on the phone I got up this morning feeling rather sickly, by the time I got to the station I'd chucked up a couple of times and then again on the station, I therefore made an executive decision that I wouldn't be able to travel all the way from Essex - Nottingham.
      I hope you've all had a great time and look forward to being ok for the next meet.

Once again please accept my most profuse apologies.
      That's a shame Saph - can't be helped - was looking forward to seeing ya again.

I'm glad Wendy appeared to have caught her train home safely, and that she didn't decide to cycle home. Some mad woman was prowling the town centre attempting to assault anyone on two wheels.

Comment

Wendy, did you get home ok? lol X

Comment

I did, thanks. With only a minor problem when I got to Birmingham and found that it costs 30 pence to get in the toilets. Oh well a quick bit of breaking and entering soon fixed that lol.

I'll make a good guess at who the mad woman in the town centre was........
          Last edited by WendyB; 17th October 2010, 17:32:PM.
          Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
            I did, thanks. With only a minor problem when I got to Birmingham and found that it costs 30 pence to get in the toilets. Oh well a quick but if breaking and entering soon fixed that lol.

Charging to use the loo!!!! Blimey!

Saying that I remember passing somewhere in the car some years ago and there were private toilets on the side of the road, I was absolutely desperate, there was a woman sat by the side and said "20 pence please", so ran back to the car looking for change and almost didn't make it back to the toilet.......LOL.
            This was some years ago, cos they used to take the money from you direct before using them.

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Nick/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

Comment

Hi Everyone

Just arrived home after a terrifice weekend, but we sadly missed Sapphy. I do hope hun that you are feeling much better to day. Also I would like to thank Ame and Tools for the lovely presents which were all individually designed for each of us and beautifully wrapped.

Mr T and I would like to thank Exc for a lovely lunch at La Tasca that was extremely kind of you. Your link, you posted does not work?

The highlight was as Wendy said at the Courts of Justice and seeing Tools in the dock and Ame was the prosecution and she had to read out the charges against him, anyway we all became prinoners and were all led down to the dungeons. I can tell you that it was not a nice place to be and thats why as soon as we could we made our great escape with Wendy at the helm.

It was lovely to meet up with you all again and look forward to the next meet when hopefully more of you can join us.

Tuttsi xx
                Last edited by TUTTSI; 17th October 2010, 15:38:PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                  Hi Everyone

Just arrived home after a terrifice weekend, but we sadly missed Sapphy. I do hope hun that you are feeling much better to day. Also I would like to that Ame and Tools for the lovely presents which were all individually designed for each of us and beautifully wrapped.

Mr T and I would like to thank Exc for a lovely lunch at La Tasca that was extremely kind of you. Your link, you posted does not work?

The highlight was as Wendy said at the Courts of Justice and seeing Tools in the dock and Ame was the prosecution and she had to read out the charges against him, anyway we all became prinoners and were all led down to the dungeons. I can tell you that it was not a nice place to be and thats why as soon as we could we made our great escape with Wendy at the helm.

It was lovely to meet up with you all again and look forward to the next meet when hopefully more of you can join us.

Tuttsi xx

Glad you all had a fab time, I do hope this meet-up is something arranged now and again, as hoping to come along maybe the next time if I can.

How often do you arrange them?

It will be lovely to meet you all. x

Comment

Hi Di

About once a year hun and you would be extremely welcome, it takes some organising as everyone is so far apart.

We try and make it as central as possible and know we can never make it in a suitable place for everyone.

Tuttsi x

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                    Glad you all had a fab time, I do hope this meet-up is something arranged now and again, as hoping to come along maybe the next time if I can.

How often do you arrange them?

It will be lovely to meet you all. x
                    Hi Everyone

Just arrived home after a terrifice weekend, but we sadly missed Sapphy. I do hope hun that you are feeling much better to day. Also I would like to that Ame and Tools for the lovely presents which were all individually designed for each of us and beautifully wrapped.

Tuttsi xx

Comment

Hiya, we're back home now. Thanks to everyone for coming, we had a lovely lunch, few jugs of beer and a bottle of vinegar, then nipped up for a performance tour of the galleries of justice, which was bloomin' hilarious (probably the beer and vinegar helped!) After commiting Tools to be hund (after a good beating) we got chucked in the dungeons, and after earning our keep with the turnkey we got deloused and had a good run about in the yard in the shadows of the gallows lol. We know how to enjoy ourselves.

Couple drinks in the 'oldest inn in england' in the shadows of nottingham castle and dindins in Pizza Express, back to the hotel (which was very good value ) then in the morning, a slap up brekkie, and we toddled off to the caves to get jobs as tanners, and work in the home guard (hence the gas mask lol), then up to the castle so Nelly could meet her hero, Robin Hood !!!. Beer Festival had run out of beer though

Next meet will be in London, in April, on a Saturday lunchtime for, well, lunch xx Nelly will post a new thread laters.

Some piccies; will put couple more on next post.
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        Hiya, we're back home now. Thanks to everyone for coming, we had a lovely lunch, few jugs of beer and a bottle of vinegar, then nipped up for a performance tour of the galleries of justice, which was bloomin' hilarious (probably the beer and vinegar helped!) After commiting Tools to be hund (after a good beating) we got chucked in the dungeons, and after earning our keep with the turnkey we got deloused and had a good run about in the yard in the shadows of the gallows lol. We know how to enjoy ourselves.

Couple drinks in the 'oldest inn in england' in the shadows of nottingham castle and dindins in Pizza Express, back to the hotel (which was very good value ) then in the morning, a slap up brekkie, and we toddled off to the caves to get jobs as tanners, and work in the home guard (hence the gas mask lol), then up to the castle so Nelly could meet her hero, Robin Hood !!!. Beer Festival had run out of beer though

Next meet will be in London, in April, on a Saturday lunchtime for, well, lunch xx Nelly will post a new thread laters.

Who is who on the piccies Amethyst? Looks like you had a good time!!

Comment

Couple more... have put rest on FB.
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

The first set of piccies - first two pictures are Enaid, the fourth is Tools and the last picture is Tools and Exc

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

Comment

Enaid in the pillory (where she belongs)

Robin Hood

Me

Shortarse (Tools)

Enaid and EXC wonder where the heck Tuttsi and Wendy have got to ? Did the Tardis take them ????

Far right -Enaid and Tuttsi are the jury....

sending Tools down ! (no help from me of course )

EXC, Mr Tuttsi and Tuttsi doing what the Sherriff told them to...

Enaid being a pis s head (for a change ! )

#staysafestayhome

Comment

Lovely pics folks!

Looks like you all really had a fantastic time.
                                Can't wait for April, hope to be able to attend. X

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X