• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sharing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing

If I win the lottery! Who wants to share it with me? Write your name at the bottom and give me a reason why! The reason "because u love me" Isn't a reason!!

Re: Sharing

Me, Becuase Sharing IS caring!!!!

No I would ask no more than 5k, That would set ALL of my debts away, and put me in god stead to buy my first house. Being of the younger generation, I think being in debt isn't a good start to life, so clear slate clear mind

( DO i win now, can i have half??) :tung:
    ~Never has PPI refunds been owed to so many...by so few~

Comment

How about myself ?

The reasons being:

Errrr we are bestest internet buddies.
      We've partaken in the imbibing of one or two alcoholic beverages together.
      We've shared a room.
      We've witnessed a crime together.
      We natter regularly on phone, msn etc and share all our worries.

Errrrrrm the list goes on................

Well how about it ?

Comment

Ok ok with that aslong as i get my share !!!

(can I ask was it an interesting crime????)

Comment

Nothing much, was a fight outside/inside a pub under our hotel rooms at around 8 ish in the friggin morning lol, a few of us heard the commotion and when we got downstairs for brekkies were told we had to go elsewhere as there were a lot of coppers about and a fair bit of blood too.

Not exactly up to Poirot standards.

Comment

Lol, I though Frost then, Crime, Murder, investigation and Solve

Comment

Me - because I would love to give up my job pay off our horrendous mortgage and be a foster mum.

Or have a country house with land for abandoned lurchers.

or both!
              "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

I'd like to buy a modest house with a garden for Daisy to play in, instead of this flat, i know it sounds sickly sweet but I'm all for the simple things.
                Luminol x

Comment

Me.............and if you do I will gag Nattie
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

and me cos I might be cheaper than Tools but not sure the of the gag though. I could be persuaded to dress up in a costume of your choice and post it on the interweb for your amusement.(how bout you share the winning numbers with me cos otherwise like ariston, I can go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it )

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X