• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Maybe just a rumour?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe just a rumour?

Ok, hav been browsing another site, and I stumbled across this thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...d-confirm.html

Mmmm, not sure what to make of this, any comments anyone?

Re: Maybe just a rumour?

Be nice if it happens, cos the others would probably cave in as well....
    Is no longer here

Comment

Hmmmm very very interesting
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Also very very strange that you can be taken to court then just before you are due to submit a defence you can withdraw and say "ok I'm guilty but tell you what, I'll just give you 50% of what I actually owe you and we'll call it quits eh?"

Perhaps one or two people on here being taken to court by banks for unpaid debts should try it and see how far they get?

Comment

CFX has just posted, he has been making enquires, no doubt he will put the info on here when he knows more.

Comment

Who's CFX? Have you been at the rum again????? Or are your fingers dyslexic....
            Is no longer here

Comment

OK cocky pmsl I've forgot again EXC I think lol, anyway him who knows Tom Brennon and don't ask.................

Comment

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...t-1005287.html

that too
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Okidoki,
                  This is my understanding of this, could someone please put right the wrong bits and fill in any missing bits as plain as poss. Thank you.

These instructions are to be followed and all info provided to the OFT.

1. By the 1st August all the magic circle members (the banks that are going to the test case) must provide all relevent T&C's and price lists, plus any amendments made to these.

2. By 31st August the magic circle must supply their POC's, now I know what it stands for lol. I don't know what it means as far as the banks are concerned though.

3. By 28th Sept magic circle to file defence and counterclaims. This is the bit where Lloyds are supposedly coming unstuck I think.

So if this is the way it is, how do we know if these is instructions have been followed. We all have seen how they have flouted the law on many occasions while making our claims.

All these things are to be done and then the OFT will reply by 26th October, to serve defence and countercliam.

ok is this how it is? and if not please feel free to put it right Enaid xx

Comment

I think the A&L September thing is the case in Hull in which A&L and Yorkshire Bank were instructed to disclose their costs, asa far as I am aware, this case has been stayed pending the test case but perhaps A&L haven't actually got round to reading the documentation from the court yet, or perhaps they don't bother, so it could be amusing when they turn up in court clutching their figures to find out they shouldn't be there anyway!!!

As far as the rest of it, think you are pretty much spot on Enaid, the OFT are supposed to be posting details of their case on their website but haven't got round to it yet.

Comment

So as was today disclosed the POC's due in by the 31st August have gone in by the banks. This can be viewed in the thread named OFT Testclaim POC's.
                      So now the banks have to file a defence and counterclaims by the 28th September. This is my understanding of it anyway, like waiting for your own claim all over again lol. This is a bit more important though.

Comment

Ok, time to simply crush the rumour. It started when someone on CAG had a friend who went out with a LloydsTSB manager who allegedly told the third party that LloydsTSB were going to concede and that they had £3.6 billion pounds put aside for it. Have you noticed the flaw in this already?? That is about half their yearly profits for the year. The logic does not add up and is stock market price sensitive information which EXC has pointed out on the thread and he has even contacted LloydsTSB solicitors who did not state that the story was correct. Why would LloydsTSB who had a high profile case not defend it or if they admitted it they would be defending the amount surely to reduce losses. I like to grab at things and I would love to say that I can find out how much is actually costs for my bank to bounce an item. I will never do this or find the information.It simply is not left around anywhere for someone to find. All banks will defend. No rumours needed. Elvis has been seen alive by the way

Comment

Lloyds TSB Group plc
                          25 Gresham Street
                          London
                          EC2V 7HN

To:

All Lloyds TSB Shareholders

Dear Shareholder

We are writing to you to explain the reasons for our decision to withdraw from the OFT's test case on the legality of overdraft charges.

Our recent official announcement, made by the friend of a neighbour of our head office tea lady - Doris - on a self-help consumer website
                          may have a slight impact on the value of our share price. But our stock market analysts envisage a drop of no more than 94 percent.

We believe that this honest and unprompted admission that for decades we have been robbing our customers blind, will be the PR coup
                          of the century and will reap untold benefits for years to come.

Your sincerely

Chief Executive
                          Lloyds TSB
                          Last edited by EXC; 8th September 2007, 06:49:AM.

Comment

LMAO

Comment

lol okay shall we chuck the theoretical chinese whisper out the window then ?
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X