• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Football World Cup 2010 thread---Africa awaits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Football World Cup 2010 thread---Africa awaits

a neighbour. (bit of subsidence)
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

South Korea 2 Greece 0

Fantastic win by the South Koreans.....next game is Argentina and Nigeria on BBC1 starting in 20 minutes.

Comment

I remember when Scotland came to Wembley, did a pitch invasion and nicked our goalposts lol.

Comment

Argentina (1) too strong for an enthusiastic Nigeria (0).

Nigeria disappointed me as I expected far more- bit rushed in build up and tactically naive. Good goalie for Nigeria, kept them in the game.

Argentina very strong in midfield and surplus of gifted players that can score, but vulnerable rear.
          Last edited by orc; 12th June 2010, 17:11:PM.

Comment

So we are left with England against USA.......we will see.

Comment

England 1 USA 1......a draw that I had predicted all week(though maybe not on here).
              Bad mistake by Green and an average performance by him but this is only the first match and the next one will count more.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  I got some bunting and a 2005 england football shirt from Red Cross shop, and a bottle of vodka, so i'm set for tomorrow
                  Hold on I thought you said a few weeks ago that you were sick of it already? Any excuse for a p**s up!
                  ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                  Last edited by EXC; 13th June 2010, 05:27:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Algeria 0 Slovenia 1.
                    Awful game and another goalkeeping howler but the Algerian keeper. Their striker took 14 minutes as a sub to get sent off. That was it.

Comment

If you can't avoid it, join in
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Love the World Cup, but sorry the sound of those horns is enought to drive you to drink.....Well that's my excuse anyway!!

Comment

Serbia 0 Ghana 1

Serbia had a player sent off and a penalty with 5 minutes left to go in the game.
                          First African team to win in the African World Cup......

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                            If you can't avoid it, join in
                            Well you're not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Main man View Post
                              Love the World Cup, but sorry the sound of those horns is enought to drive you to drink.....Well that's my excuse anyway!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jun/13/world-cup-vuvuzela-ban-tv-complaints

Comment

Germany 4 Australia 0

Scandalous sending off from the ref of Tim Cahill of Australia but Germany were very very impressive.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X