• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Making a hospital appointment (simple)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a hospital appointment (simple)

No making the appointment isn't simple, it is me that's simple.
    Went to docs with our tilly nearly a month ago and it was decided after trying loads of stuff to see a dermitologist.
    I am waiting for hospital appointment to come and thinking it is a long time, but maybe it's just me.
    Today received a letter to ring to make appointment, so rang number on letter.
    Ref number wanted, gave that then, PASSWORD, well I want a hospital appointment that's all. Calm down I says to myself, ring docs and see whats going on, rang docs had a rant and got said PASSWORD.
    Rings number again, fully armed with all details.
    Then she said which hospital would you like to attend, blew another fuse, can't cope by now lol.
    Took deep breath said local hospital and she said oh they haven't updated their appointment system so you cant make an appointment.
    OH pulls me off the ceiling and I said what happens now then, she politely said" I will send your Tilly's details to the hospital and you will get an appointment within 2 weeks."
    Now that is all I wanted a hospital appointment for our Tilly, I am only giving them 2 weeks though lol.
    I did mention though that it's nice someone created a job for her even though the system is total crap. It would in fact see most elderly folk off before getting off the phone never mind getting an appointment.

Re: Making a hospital appointment (simple)

Do you feel better now after having a rant ?

Actually hun, just remembered when I had to get my appointment for the skin cancer jobby they gave me a form with my number and password on it and I could either go online or on the phone and get the appointment, was pretty straightforward really.

Comment

Ah well you got your password with your letter, we didn't you see.
      All we got was the reminder letter, not having had the first letter and it made no odds anyway cause the system wasn't updated.
      Total load of ****e once again from the NHS

Comment

Thats weird because the doctor printed mine off whilst I was there.

Comment

Received letter reminding me I have not yet made an appointment.
          The lady did know I had rung up before and I still can't make one, I have to go back to the docs for him to chase it up.
          I asked the lady was I in fact phoning the APPOINTMENT LINE she said 'yes' so I replied 'Well if this is the appointment line and I can not make an appointment on it, get off the line your a waste of time'. :tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X