• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cardiff Half Marathon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff Half Marathon

Hello all,
    Just wondering if any of you other beagles are running in the Cardiff half marathon 18th October 2009. I only entered after being persuaded by my sister in law after 3 bottles of red wine (it seemed a good idea at the time) Not being a runner and I smoke and drink far too much, but I managed 11 miles in 1 hour 50 mins. this morning, OMG my legs hurt, I think it will be a good personal achievement, and the proceeds go to Barnardo's charity so its all in a good cause, if anyone is there let me know, it would be good to put a face to the people i talk to online,

Lee

P.s its not too late to enter

Re: Cardiff Half Marathon

Good on you mate! I will not be joining you as I will pass out after about 3 ft lol A couple of friends of mine just did a triathlon for the first times in their lives and loved very second of it!

Do you have one of those just giving web pages??? I might be able to give you a couple of quid by then ( lol I will start saving now )
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Re: Cardiff Half Marathon

Good on you Lee I can hardly walk at the moment never mind run (need a hip replacement) but I will think of you on the day, hope you do well, even just taking part is an achievement in my eyes

SLxx
      Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X