• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Northern meet (Beagles Christmas Do) - Octoberish?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northern meet (Beagles Christmas Do) - Octoberish?

I'm thinking more like peeps getting sitters for the kids during half term, peeps having a holiday at that time and of course the fact that possibly travel will be easier/cheaper at that time.

Personally it don't bother me but I'm thinking of those of you who have to consider those options.

But if its better on the 24th the great for me, can we have a final decision on the hotel etc please.

Comment

Well I'll try whatever is decided, I know my hubby said he'd like to come, so I can work around the majority! x
      Luminol x

Comment

Ok I've dome some research and we can get a twin/double room at the Day Hotel, Manchester for £46.50. Its 300 yards from Piccadilly Station and is in the centre near the important stuff like bars/restaurants/shops etc. http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-re...anchester.aspx

Up to you all now.

Comment

Wheres the do Sapphy, is it still at the printworks? x
          Luminol x

Comment

Its not decided yet hun, the final details will be posted up nearer the time once everyone has made their minds up.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
              Its 300 yards from Piccadilly Station and is in the centre near the important stuff like bars/restaurants/shops etc. .
              Its 300metres, and in student area and near Canal Street
              Its the opposite side of town from the Printworks, so it would be a taxi ride there.
              Its also on a slip road / exit from the Mancunian Way, so may be some traffic noise?

Just though I would give you a true description

Me and Nelly can prob give the real descriptions of the Hotels.

The Nearest Hotel would be the Ancoats Travelodge or the Crowne Plaza.

Comment

Thanks for that PK, as you say you an Nelly are the 'experts' in the region, tbh I was only having a fiddle around and found that hotel, I bow to your superior knowledge.

So what do you think, is it a definate or what ?

Comment

I was looking at the printworks, seems quite lively I know my brother has been to a comedy gig there a few times, When the beagles meet is it a quiet affair or a proper rave on? Im excited already lol !
                  Luminol x

Comment

Bargain Basement rooms and breakfast buffet too

Cheap hotel in MANCHESTER: ETAP HOTEL Manchester Salford Quays

Comment

BUMPETY BUMP !!!

Any more thoughts on this ?

Comment

I'm thinking of attending lol

Comment

God Almighty woman, what is with you today!

Comment

Bumpety Bump Bump Bump !

Come on peeps lets have a pre-crimbo bash this year.

Comment

Well peeps http://www.raileasy is now giving quotes for the weekend of 24/25 Oct, as its Half Term the prices have shot up so I've done a bit of research obviously using my journey as the guinea pig.

Weekend dated :

24/25 = £72.10 return

17/18 = £49.50 return

10/11 = £24.50 return

now judging by the results shown for the rail fare, I'm thinking that the hotels will be doing the same and pushing their charges up.

Anyone got any thoughts on this ?

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                                Anyone got any thoughts on this ?
                                Aye. Yet another meet I'll miss out on cos I'll be away at sea.
                                My Blog
                                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X