• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What's yours?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's yours?

OK, this is a spin-off from Legal Beagles - 4 things you didn't know your phone could do - what Ring Tone do you use?

The reason I started this thread was Jules saying "It's a bl00dy PHONE!!" (well, almost)... and I agree to an extent. To me, phones attract attention by going "RING RING.... RING RING....." and to that end I have my ring tone set to a recording of a 1970's british phone ringing... and I think it's the PERFECT ring tone.

What about you? What ringing sound/idiotic chipmunks song/totally cool rock song do you have as your ring tone? Mahala uses "Alright now" by Free at the moment...

Tom
    I will not provide support by Private Message under any circumstances. This is for your protection and mine. Any advice I give is my own opinion and carries no legal weight. Check it before you use it!
    Over £1200 claimed in several actions against several organisations.

Re: What's yours?

I have a frog croaking at me.

Comment

I'm inclined to agree with Tools here, but that being said I do use an ipaq
      Mind you I only use the standard windows mobile ring tone, hey it does the job..

Comment

Mine is 'The Entertainer' and my phone is that up to date it actually has a torch on the end.

Comment

Mine lives on silent, I can not stand the sound of mobiles ringing its noise pollution!

Selling my new phone in ebay, I didnt understand it! Ive gone back to my brick that makes phones calls and thats about it...Not sure why i needed gps, sky Tv and all the other widgets my new upgrade had.
          Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
          Me VS Abbey Win
          BIL HSBC Credit Card
          BIL EGG
          BIL HSBC Loan
          BIL PPI Win

Comment

Mine has a mashed up tune of Capella's 'Move on Baby' and Hard Fi's 'Hard to beat'.

I got my new phone yesterday and let me tell you, touch screens and clumbsy fingers dont work to well..lol

Comment

Mine is on permanent vibrate, although Ive been told this will wreck it eventually?? I occasionally have Flobots - Handlebars as the ring tone, but only when Im not in public!!
              Luminol x

Comment

Mine has "Valerie" Amy Winehouse/Mark Ronson, as the general ringtone, "Insomnia" when my son is ringing me, and "Pretty Green Eyes" by Ultrabeat when OH is calling. Have tried to find one for when my daughter phones but can't find anything that fits the bill for her, as yet.

I'm sure there was a previous thread about ringtones....
                Is no longer here

Comment

Please give me a call and I will let you know the ringtone, it hasn't rung for months :cry:
                  Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Awwwwwww. Send me your numbr, I'll phone you. But don't answer it cos it will use up my credit lol!
                    Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X