• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blue Peter Crimbo Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Peter Crimbo Thread

Some More Hints and Tips from the "Budget Book of Crimbo" by SkintasUsual.

1. Table Colour Schemes
    If, like me, you are a bit fanatical and parnoid about your Christmas Table (yes guys, it does have to have capital letters, it's VERY IMPORTANT), but can't afford to keep buying new table mats every year, then why not get some foil wrapping paper in your chosen colour, and cover the mats you already have. If you don't have enough mats, or they are the wrong shape, whatever, get some cardboard and cover that. The dividers used to separate stacks of tins are exactly the right size, already have straight edges and are free if you ask in Poundland or wherever.

2. Buy silver foil trays for cooking in, instead of using your normal ones. Use different sizes depending on what you are cooking.
    You can use these to serve up from as well (in my house I put all the food out and everyone helps themselves)

3. Use the used foil containers for putting leftovers in for feeding to dogs later on.

4. MAJOR BONUS - all of the above involve ABSOLUTELY NO WASHING UP. just chuck in bin when finished with.

5. even better bonus - THIS ALLOWS YOU MUCH MORE TIME TO RELAX WITH A DRINK (OR 2)

:merrychristmas:
    Is no longer here

Re: Blue Peter Crimbo Thread

ooo just wrote this on the other thread

this year kids are making
    Paperchains ( just tesco value paper coloured in by kids and cut into strips and looped etc)
    Christmas crackers (loo rolls, value party toys and hats, homespun non~funny jokes, crepe paper and those sparkly pip cleaner things for the ends, then barbie and HSM stickers lol)
    Table Mats (cheers wends )

We aren't having any visitors so its Christmas for the kids this year so should be nice and relaxed and nonpretentious
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X