• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sorry this joke is bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry this joke is bad

The plaudit must go to reluctant-spender on mse.

A young man walks onto the stage of Stars in their Eyes, on
    crutches, with a plaster cast from his feet to his hips.

Matthew Kelly Introduces him as Simon. 'It's very brave of you to come out here,' says Matthew. 'Please tell the audience what happened?'

'Well' replies Simon 'about a year ago, I was driving with my uncle when we had a really bad accident.

Unfortunately my uncle was killed outright but I survived. I was trapped in the car for six hours before I was eventually cut free.' 'The doctors
    had me in surgery for 12 hours but they couldn't save my legs.'

'No Matthew, while I was in hospital the doctors informed me that my uncle had in fact died, but that his legs were fine and with all the advances in medical science, they could graft the bottom half of his body onto mine. As you can see the operation was successful. I have been having physiotherapy for six months and hope to be walking fully again by the end of the year.

A huge round of applause erupts from the audience.

Kelly responds with: 'That's an unbelievable story. So tonight, who are you going to be?'

Scroll down...

'Tonight, Matthew, I am going to be Simon and Halfuncle' :banana:

same source again

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday..
    "I'd love to be eight again" she replied
    On the morning of her birthday he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops and then took her off to the local theme park. What a Day!
    He put her on every ride in the park:
    * The Death Slide
    * The Wall of Fear
    * The Screaming Monster Roller Coaster
    Five hours later she staggered out of the theme Park.
    Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down.
    Right away they journeyed to a McDonalds where her loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate milk shake.
    Then it was off to the movies: the latest Star Wars epic, a hot dog, popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, her favourite lolly and M& M's.
    What a fabulous adventure!
    Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed onto the bed exhausted. He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and lovingly asked "Well Dear, what was it like being eight again?"
    Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. "I meant my dress size, you flipping useless twit" ( I've cleaned that up)

The moral of this story: Even when a man is Listening, he's still going to get it wrong.

Comment

Brill

Comment

pmsl:banana:

Comment

tonightmatthew i going to be joan jet
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

shakespear walks into a pub and orders a pint
            the landlord says

wait for it

get out ye bard:slayer::devil:
            Advice & opinions of granby are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability
            Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

Comment

Here's my contribution to the thread.....

A mother took her five-year-old son with her to the bank on a busy lunchtime. They got behind a very fat woman wearing a business suit complete with pager.
              As they waited patiently, the little boy said loudly, "Blimey she's fat!"
              The mother bent down and whispered in the little boy's ear to be quiet.
              A couple of minutes passed by and the little boy spread his hands as far as they would go and announced; "I'll bet her arse is this wide!"
              The fat woman turns around and glares at the little boy.
              The mother gave him a good telling off, and told him to be quiet.
              After a brief lull, the large woman reached the front of the queue.
              Just then her pager begin to emit a beep, beep, beep.
              The little boy yells out, "Look out Mum, she's reversing!!"

Comment

What's green and smells of paint.................................... Green Paint.

What's brown and sticky............................................ .... A stick

Whats orange and sounds like a parrot......................... A carrot

Two parrots sitting on a perch, one says to the other......... can you smell Fish?

I'll get my coat

Comment

why do dog's lick their b*ll's

COS THEY CAN!!!!!!!!!!
                  SORRY
                  WILL GO NOW
                  Advice & opinions of granby are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability
                  Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X