• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spring 2009 Meet

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
    Hate to point this out, but last year's T-shirts have last years date on them.......but we will probably all be trashed and won't notice.......

Mine doesnt, just a plain LB tshirt I think!

Going to have to dig it out now and check lol
    Last edited by Mochamoo; 18th February 2009, 00:23:AM.
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
      I think this is a great idea, book a room for the afternoon then as people arrive they can meet there.

saves the embarassment of walking round a busy pub and getting slapped everytime you ask a woman if she is a Beagle..lol
      But you know some of us anyway PK. And its a better chat up line than "who let the dogs out" pmsl.

Mocha, I'm sure my t-shirt says something like "Legal Beagles, off the Leash and on The Lash" with the date underneath. I could be imagining it I suppose. Will have to have a look.
      Is no longer here

Comment

Ahhh no your not, we have different t-shirts!
        Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
          OK here goes the do.................................

Wetherspoons Lodge in Birmingham J D Wetherspoon Lodges The Briar Rose, Birmingham

DATE 13th June 2009

Here is the accomodation that is available as of today
          23 doubles - £50 for the room for 2 people
          5 family - double bed and a single bed - £55 for 3 people
          4 singles - £45 for a room
          3 Triples - £55 for a room for 3 people
          3 Twins - £50 for a room for 2 peeps.

There is also available for hire at £40 for a full day, or £25 for half a day a meeting room.
          This could be somewhere we could all meet up initially and it wouldn't matter what time you arrived. You could go in there and not have to hang about to book in. Also you can have a buffet in there too, so maybe make it like a reception. Just an idea, I know many are put off going in strange places on their own and this may make it easier.

So we need a list now of the definates, cause we need to get cracking with the numbers.
          as you say yes i will edit this post and quote it to keep it updated.
          Thank you

Enaid x

LIST OF DEFINATES (for rooms) I know a couple may be coming who dont need accomodation, you are not being ignored lol

Enaid
          Sapphire
          Amethyst
          Mochamoo
          Nattie
          Exc
          Happyoldog
          PKea (a maybe, better had be:tung: )
          Also please mention if you are going to share a room, or would like to be on your own.

Comment

I've still got my T-Shirt its been to Mexico and back and is ready washed and ironed in the wardrobe. But as I seem to remember wasn't it only Di and myself that kept them on all night and everyone else got changed ?
            I'm sure someone will correct me though.

Comment

t shirts?? where do u get them from that would be great!! haha

Comment

I am a definite if I can bring my daughter - we are going to combine a shopping trip and she is willing to meet you all.She is very pretty!
                "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
                  I am a definite if I can bring my daughter - we are going to combine a shopping trip and she is willing to meet you all.She is very pretty!

Of course you can bring your daughter scoobie, that last comment may have a few more males in the pipeline now too. lol
                  I will put you on the list.

Comment

OK here goes the do.................................

Wetherspoons Lodge in Birmingham J D Wetherspoon Lodges The Briar Rose, Birmingham

DATE 13th June 2009

Here is the accomodation that is available as of today
                    23 doubles - £50 for the room for 2 people
                    5 family - double bed and a single bed - £55 for 3 people
                    4 singles - £45 for a room
                    3 Triples - £55 for a room for 3 people
                    3 Twins - £50 for a room for 2 peeps.

There is also available for hire at £40 for a full day, or £25 for half a day a meeting room.
                    This could be somewhere we could all meet up initially and it wouldn't matter what time you arrived. You could go in there and not have to hang about to book in. Also you can have a buffet in there too, so maybe make it like a reception. Just an idea, I know many are put off going in strange places on their own and this may make it easier.

So we need a list now of the definates, cause we need to get cracking with the numbers.
                    as you say yes i will edit this post and quote it to keep it updated.
                    Thank you

Enaid x

LIST OF DEFINATES (for rooms) I know a couple may be coming who dont need accomodation, you are not being ignored lol

Enaid
                    Sapphire
                    Amethyst
                    Mochamoo
                    Nattie
                    Exc
                    Happyoldog
                    PKea (a maybe, better had be:tung: )

Scoobie and her very pretty daughter
                    Also please mention if you are going to share a room, or would like to be on your own.

Comment

haha yes it probably has!!

Comment

Just to clarify for legal reasons, how old is your daughter?

Comment

19 blond and she is even willing to go clubbing with me. She is a gem.

I would like to say we look like sisters

But its not true.
                          "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

19 blond and she is even willing to go clubbing with me. She is a gem.

I would like to say we look like sisters

But its not true.
                            Thank you for clarifying that.....is she single, pmsl

Comment

I think you can probably, more than likely, count me in......may need to share a room tho this time, if someones willing to put me up lol, cos its a couple of weeks before payday :o( xXx

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
                                I think you can probably, more than likely, count me in......may need to share a room tho this time, if someones willing to put me up lol, cos its a couple of weeks before payday :o( xXx
                                I am sure these things can be sorted out amicably

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X