• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring 2009 Meet

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
    "aye" Brum it is. Accomodation now aka who's floor do I snore on this time?
    Your very own
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

definitely not mine as MOH has sleep aponea and I am nearing the life sentance for murder as it is.
      "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Aye

Do we have a date? I can do either...

How far in advance do you have to book to get the really cheap train tickets?

I just checked on national rail and if I went tomorrow it will cost £27 if I book for 12 weeks from now it will cost me £32 ?!?!?
        Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

Aye and I might bring a surprise guest lol. I'll be driving so if anyone wants to cadge a lift I have a couple of spare seats.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
              Aye and I might bring a surprise guest lol. I'll be driving so if anyone wants to cadge a lift I have a couple of spare seats.
              Where can you pick up from ? and are you coming back really really really early?

Comment

From Essex Natts, but not sure about the early bit, trouble is I wake up and decide to drive home and the last couple of times been still trollied from the night before and thats bloody stupid of me I know. So I'm going to make sure a nice hearty breakfast is in me before departing this time.

Comment

OK here goes the do.................................

Wetherspoons Lodge in Birmingham J D Wetherspoon Lodges The Briar Rose, Birmingham

DATE 13th June 2009

Here is the accomodation that is available as of today
                  23 doubles - £50 for the room for 2 people
                  5 family - double bed and a single bed - £55 for 3 people
                  4 singles - £45 for a room
                  3 Triples - £55 for a room for 3 people
                  3 Twins - £50 for a room for 2 peeps.

There is also available for hire at £40 for a full day, or £25 for half a day a meeting room.
                  This could be somewhere we could all meet up initially and it wouldn't matter what time you arrived. You could go in there and not have to hang about to book in. Also you can have a buffet in there too, so maybe make it like a reception. Just an idea, I know many are put off going in strange places on their own and this may make it easier.

So we need a list now of the definates, cause we need to get cracking with the numbers.
                  as you say yes i will edit this post and quote it to keep it updated.
                  Thank you

Enaid x

LIST OF DEFINATES (for rooms) I know a couple may be coming who dont need accomodation, you are not being ignored lol

Enaid
                  Sapphire
                  Amethyst
                  Mochamoo
                  Nattie
                  Exc

Comment

anyone want to share accomodation with me? I snore and I get drunk......those are the good points

Comment

• Re: Spring 2009 Meet

9mil wanted to come as well, not confirmed though.
                      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                      Ohhh I still have my t-shirt from last time
                      Last edited by Mochamoo; 17th February 2009, 19:49:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                      Me VS Abbey Win
                      BIL HSBC Credit Card
                      BIL EGG
                      BIL HSBC Loan
                      BIL PPI Win

Comment

ermmm, I still have my t shirt......when should I wash it?

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
                          anyone want to share accomodation with me? I snore and I get drunk......those are the good points
                          I also get drunk but rarely snore but would be very happy to share a room as long as we have seperate beds and no trying it on! plus I know you are familiar with people with epilepsy, so I can entrust you with my rectal diazapam......ha ha ha
                          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

I'm a maybe coming,

Ile be here the weekend before

So depends how many pennies i still have left

Comment

Hate to point this out, but last year's T-shirts have last years date on them.......but we will probably all be trashed and won't notice.......
                              Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                                There is also available for hire at £40 for a full day, or £25 for half a day a meeting room.
                                This could be somewhere we could all meet up initially and it wouldn't matter what time you arrived. You could go in there and not have to hang about to book in.

Enaid x
                                I think this is a great idea, book a room for the afternoon then as people arrive they can meet there.

saves the embarassment of walking round a busy pub and getting slapped everytime you ask a woman if she is a Beagle..lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X