• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

have added a couple Nicht unterstüzter Browser | Facebook
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I wasn't ill at all. The rhubarb crumble was scrummy, no ill effects.

Had a great time, great meeting up with you lot again, and a couple of new faces too.

And by the way Mocha, we won. And you were on our team (allegedly lol). Must be an amnesia attack - nothing at all to do with the booze pmsl!
      Is no longer here

Comment

Photos look great, and looked like you all had fun x
        Luminol x

Comment

As far as travel sickness goes Nelly, I was fine going home!....I was going backwards tho on the way home, and forwards coming, so it may have been seeing things coming that made me queasy lol

I saw the box of t-shirts in reception when I was checking out not too long after scoobs and macho - well, I'm fairly sure I did anyway. And I think we'll free advertising by half the homeless community in Brum, with the amount Jules gave to some guy.....don't think it made up for the £30 he was originally trying to get tho!! lol
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
          btw, I've just added my photos to the LB facebook group now
          Last edited by PJ69; 15th June 2009, 14:47:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well that'll teach us to sneak off for dodgy kebabs then.:sick:

Tshirts sorted - thank you for leaving them in reception :kiss:

Homeless of Brum will be lovely and cosy in beagles tshirts and probably half my cigs and half Jules' wallet - we're wayyyyyyyy too generous sometimes lol.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Things I found out in Brum.

The coppers are young or am I getting old ?

Di doesn't like lifts.

Nattie likes lots of chips.

Next meet I am getting an overnight bag on wheels, it killed me carrying mine, specially through the tunnels to the various tubes in London.

It was better to let the train take the strain and not worry about the drive and I wasn't temped to leave early and drive home.

Comment

Well...........this
                and this

ended up looking like this

Had a fantastic day from start to finish and was lovely to see everyone and meet some new faces.

Thanks to everyone for making it such an enjoyable evening and to Nick for the quiz. Shame we didn't get to meet a few who couldn't make it, maybe next time.

Birmingham was a lovely city, despite the mornings events. I made some new "friends" including half of the homeless community, the mentally bewildered, half of Eastern Europe, the worlds most persistent cigarette borrower and some Chinese guy who insisted I take photos him.................but that's enough about the Beagles attendees.
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Ahhhh yes the Chinese Guy I seem to remember Nattie having a very in depth conversation with him on Sunday morning rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                    Ahhhh yes the Chinese Guy I seem to remember Nattie having a very in depth conversation with him on Sunday morning rofl.
                    ah, yes,
                    THE BAR IS SHUT, THE POLICE ARE HERE, THERE IS ANOTHER WITHERSPOONS THAT ARE OPEN, and THAT RANDOM COUPLE DO NOT WANT A THREESOME WITH YOU SO WAIT HERE FOR THEM TO SHOW WHERE THE OTHER PUB IS, pmsl

Comment

I know it is Wednesday already!! Sorry I have said nothing as yet, but I was so unwell on Sunday (nothing to do with being at The Briar Rose, or the lovely folk I met there on Saturday); Monday was the dentist, and despite the fact she is 4 stone wet through, if she is a lb., she caused me some serious grief removing a rather stubborn molar. Yesterday was a tutorial at the University, so today is my first real chance to say thank you for a most enjoyable evening.

I am not really one for 'going out', but it was worth popping along to meet you all. Thank you again for making me so welcome. I am now going to work out how to post my pictures. I have already asked if you minded my taking them and posting them on here, so it is too late to complain if you don't like what you see...as if lol
                      Two are always better than one,
                      but not as complicated as three can be.

Comment

Hi Gemini, was lovely meeting you Jules and I were poorly on Sunday too if that makes you feel any better lol.

I'll bring over some of the piccies from Facebook later on too even things up lol.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

[ATTACH]1838[/ATTACH]
                          Saturday pictures, re-sized & generally fiddled with...... to get them to fit and look good (or rather, better minus the red eyes - it was way too early for that...lmao).

Anyone who was there and took pictures they may like me to edit & post here, please Email copies and I will deal with it.

Comment

OMG he's still air brushing mine PMSL
                            Thanks Gemini x

Comment

As if I would need to...... ...

Oh! I forgot to mention that some of the food at least LOOKED nice...

...I wasn't offered a taste, so can comment no further.

P.S. Sorry these are so small, but I had to re-size to get them on. Just click to enlarge (slightly).

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini566 View Post

Oh! I forgot to mention that some of the food at least LOOKED nice...

[ATTACH]1841[/ATTACH]...I wasn't offered a taste, so can comment no further.
                                That waffle with belgian chocolate sauce, and ice cream, was bloody lovely.....I'm selfish with desserts - no one gets offered a taste........touch my food, feel my fork lol xXx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X