• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Well, as i now won't be in a major rush on account of not going to derbyshire at 4pm (cancelled cos of the crap weather) then I probably won't turn up so early. probably get to you lot about tea time.

Sooooo, by that time you lot will be half trashed and I will be sober. So I will take some piccies on my phone and use them for blackmailing purposes at a later date......
    Is no longer here

Comment

Will you lot stop panicking ?

I've arranged for reporters from several scurrilous daily newspapers to hang around at the Meet for insider stories and an expose of the drunken antics of the Legal Beagles. So there should be plenty of 'blackmail-quality' photographs in the press for all to see !!

Should be front page news by Monday

Comment

Bugger and I was hoping to get in the Sunday rags :beagle:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
          Bugger and I was hoping to get in the Sunday rags :beagle:
          We aren't bothered what the state of your outfit is like....lol

Comment

Hello magazine were particularly interested as they want to get some pointers as this summer's must-have fashions. So they are eagerly awaiting seeing what frock Tools turns up in !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
              Hello magazine were particularly interested as they want to get some pointers as this summer's must-have fashions. So they are eagerly awaiting seeing what frock Tools turns up in !!

Me too pmsl

Comment

Britain's got talent Tour kicks off in Birmingham tomorrow night(being a fan of Stavros Flatley means you get so much info)

Comment

Ames I may well come up at weekend for bash but can't really say just yet - would it be OK just to turn up on the day?? Obviously if I need to book a room I'll do so when I get there or before I leave. Things a bit precarious at home so it's gonna have to be a last minute decision.

Hope to be there, mind!

jaxx

Comment

Just turn up Jax, we'll be glad to see you, I'm sure we'll find you somewhere to lay your head as well if you can't get fixed up.

Comment

Aw thanx hun - probably won't be able to make decision till Sat am but will do me level best to be there!!

Comment

FREE COACH TICKET

As I am not attending a have a return coach ticket spare

It is between Manchester & Birmingham

Leaves Saturday Manchester 12.00 arrives Brum 14.00
                        Returns Sunday Brum 14.30 arrives Manchester 16.30

If anyone wants this please PM me, First come first served

It is an eticket so i will send the booking codes to you on email

PKea

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                          FREE COACH TICKET

As I am not attending a have a return coach ticket spare

It is between Manchester & Birmingham

Leaves Saturday Manchester 12.00 arrives Brum 14.00
                          Returns Sunday Brum 14.30 arrives Manchester 16.30

If anyone wants this please PM me, First come first served

It is an eticket so i will send the booking codes to you on email

PKea

Do you know the stop points on route PK someone maybe able to get on it further down?

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            Do you know the stop points on route PK someone maybe able to get on it further down?
                            Manchester & Birmingham

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                              Manchester & Birmingham

My gawd lol no wee stops? tis a good job I am on the train lol

Comment

they have loos on buses nelly these days
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X