• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

What about a room for Swos.... sleeping in the van doesnt sound fun xx

What is everyone wearing??? is its dressy up or dressy down?
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

There is a floor in the single rooms

Comment

Not coming to the meet but this thread alone has been brilliant entertainment!
        Have a great time and look forward to the pictures. xx

Comment

Originally posted by pinknico View Post
          Not coming to the meet but this thread alone has been brilliant entertainment!
          Have a great time and look forward to the pictures. xx
          Maybe next time then Pink?
          and you won't see any of me lol

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
            and you won't see any of me lol
            Wanna bet?? lol.....I got a fantastic new camera for christmas, and need some practice before my hols lol

xXx

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
              Wanna bet?? lol.....I got a fantastic new camera for christmas, and need some practice before my hols lol

xXx
              Can it see through walls? If not then we are all safe

Comment

hope its dressy down /jeans etc but smart if you know what mean!
                "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
                  hope its dressy down /jeans etc but smart if you know what mean!
                  I am sure it will be dressy down, but if you are sober you won't be dressy down

Comment

Nattie, shut up!

Well im going to be in jeans and you'll have to take me as you all find me, I'm determined to come and as unconfident as I am hope it'll be a great laugh x

Comment

You better make it missus xxx
                      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                      Me VS Abbey Win
                      BIL HSBC Credit Card
                      BIL EGG
                      BIL HSBC Loan
                      BIL PPI Win

Comment

Not long now LOL
                        As for dress code, what's one of them?
                        But now there are so many cameras going (this is a secret, so don't let it go any further, but some of the people boasting cameras, either talk or drink too much to remember to take piccies) I will try my best to look presentable.

Comment

Originally posted by strugglingmum View Post
                          Nattie, shut up!

Well im going to be in jeans and you'll have to take me as you all find me(is that an offer ), I'm determined to come and as unconfident as I am hope it'll be a great laugh x
                          I am sure it will be fine but let's all just calm down and not assume it will be great otherwise we might be disappointed....

2 more days left.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            Not long now LOL
                            As for dress code, what's one of them?
                            But now there are so many cameras going (this is a secret, so don't let it go any further, but some of the people boasting cameras, either talk or drink too much to remember to take piccies) I will try my best to look presentable.
                            Dress Code for me will be Jeans and comfy shoes, preferably flat as I can't walk in heels when I've partaken of a bevvy or two.

Oh and Oi Mrs Nelly I will bring the camera and as we are sharing a room you best watch yerself I might get one of you snoring in yer pit and just maybe post it up on here :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                              Dress Code for me will be Jeans and comfy shoes, preferably flat as I can't walk in heels when I've partaken of a bevvy or two.

Oh and Oi Mrs Nelly I will bring the camera and as we are sharing a room you best watch yerself I might get one of you snoring in yer pit and just maybe post it up on here :roll:

Ha Ha Ha bye the time you have asked and sorted out how to put a piccie on here, it will be like my passport photo unrecognisable. Can't stop laffin now up the:beagle:'s lol

Comment

Trust you to pick on a techno phobe pmsl. Well I'll just have to get help from someone who knows how.

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE THAT CAN GIVE ME SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS PERLEEEEESE !

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X