• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
    Cinders is unable to make next week, was chatting to her earlier this morning.
    Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
    Oh, thats a shame .......reminds me tho - Little Sally has asked me to pass on her apologies, as she's unable to make it too. Double booked herself and forgot, didn't she the daft sod lol [still luv ya tho hun, if ya read this, so don't kick my ass! lol]

xXx
    Ok pass on the room check list, am all fuddled now.

Course I could call myself 'Matron Nelly' and allocate yer beds..........
    or maybe put yer names in a hat lol that would keep this thread going fer a long, long time, with a lorra lorra laffs
    Last edited by enaid; 8th June 2009, 06:48:AM.

Comment

Well I had a practice run of all day drinking at the Oasis Gig on Saturday and I am pleased to say that the head is just recovering now..

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
        Well I had a practice run of all day drinking at the Oasis Gig on Saturday and I am pleased to say that the head is just recovering now..
        Naughty Boy lol.We could hear the concert from our house, gawd knows how they went on next door to it.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
          One week to go, it's soon come round.
          Just to let you know anyone landing at New St Station around 1.30 ish give'n'take a little either way. We will be meeting at Burger King in the station and if you let us know we will wait for you.

http://www.networkrail.co.uk/documen...tion%20Map.pdf
          Burger King is No 8 on this map of the station

Approaching the Briar Rose on foot from New Street station:
          From the main concourse, take the escalator into the Pallasades shopping arcade. Follow the signs for New Street. At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn left into New Street. Continue walking for a couple of minutes, then turn right opposite Boots the Chemist onto Bennetts Hill. The Briar Rose is approximately 100 metres up on the right-hand side.

If anyone wants to meet Di and Myself at the station, stick yer name down and we'll know to look out/wait for you.
          If you want our mobile numbers pm me and I'll send them to you.

Comment

I am still going to be there - hobbling or not!
            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
              If anyone wants to meet Di and Myself at the station, stick yer name down and we'll know to look out/wait for you.
              If you want our mobile numbers pm me and I'll send them to you.

me me me please......just look for someone wandering aimlessly, and looking clueless!! lol....and pm me ur numbers please, just in case I can't see ya! lol xXx

Comment

I already have the map printed out and arriving at 13:43 so this cocky sod will be there

Comment

I am getting so jealous now, I would love to come and meet you all but the journey is just too long for me at the moment I could not sit that long.

I hope you all have a wonderful time ( I am sure you will)

I will make it one day and will look forward to meeting you all.

SL xxxxxxx
                  Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Am getting jealous meself now SL and I'm going pmsl
                    I hope we all have a good time too, no reason why we shouldn't.
                    We look forward to meeting you as well, you know that.
                    Enaid x

Comment

Unfortunatly I wont be able to attend the meet.

For those who dont know my wife is heavily pregnant and is due in a couple of months and to top it off she is sitting her final year accounts exams next week too.

So I need to stay home and look after our other kids, so she can rest and do some work.

Hope you all have a great time and be safe in the knowledge that I wont be there to take those embarassing pics of you all.

PKea

Comment

Awwwww PK thats a shame but we do understand hun, no worries I am taking my new camera and will (hopefully) be getting some practice in taking embarrassing piccies rofl.

BUT where will I get the police tape from ? Sure as hell I'm not getting nicked just to get me hands on a roll of tape.

PJ I'm pming you the numbers hun.

Natts that means if your there first, you get the drinks in rofl :kiss:

Comment

For those who dont know my wife is heavily pregnant and is due in a couple of months and to top it off she is sitting her final year accounts exams next week too.

So I need to stay home and look after our other kids, so she can rest and do some work.

Hope you all have a great time and be safe in the knowledge that I wont be there to take those embarassing pics of you all.

PKea
                          Awww will miss you x

You best make up for it with loads of baby piccies when bubs arrives x
                          Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                          Me VS Abbey Win
                          BIL HSBC Credit Card
                          BIL EGG
                          BIL HSBC Loan
                          BIL PPI Win

Comment

PKea

Aww thats a real shame Pk, but family first always.
                            As you are well aware I am not a techi person and as my phone has only got a torch on it and no camera, I too will be unable to take piccies.
                            Ypu will just have to use your imagination PMSL

I hope Kel is ok and passes her exams Enaid xx

Comment

Digital Camera----check

Please no abuse when the pictures are forwarded onto Pkea for posting

Comment

Last call for rooms

1 x Double Tools
                                4 x single EXC, Nattie, Strugglingmum, Scoobs
                                2 x twin Nelly & Sapphy, Macho & PJ

Any more for any more - no singles left.
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X