• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Would it be better and easier to get the train or to drive? Im not sure, the cost is about the same, but I have to stay overnight as I cant do the round trip in a day, as Im on the south coast. x Are there still rooms available, and are they nice, cos I'm a snob lmao xx

(not really just my sense of humour, sorry) :tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Comment

Yes still rooms available...trains probably easier depends what you can get a ticket for price wise whether its cheaper than car or not.

I'll put you down for a single room, expect they are a bit ummm grimey lol, but they're definately walking distance, dont even have to leave the building lol
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Loads of folks coming now

Checklist:
        Beagles Tshirt..... check
        Vodka....check
        Headache pills...check
        Dancing shoes...check

Must remember:
        not to get as drunk as last time ...
        talk to people not slur at them...
        not to be so bloody nervous...was half drunk before anyone arrived last time

OHHHH Sooooooooooooooooo excited now
        Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
          Loads of folks coming now

Checklist:
          Beagles Tshirt..... check
          Vodka....check
          Headache pills...check......good - in case I forget mine! lol
          Dancing shoes...check

Must remember:
          not to get as drunk as last time ....but that's the whole point! lol
          talk to people not slur at them...i'm good at translating ****ed
          not to be so bloody nervous...was half drunk before anyone arrived last time
          and ya know us now, or some of us, so ya should be alright!!

OHHHH Sooooooooooooooooo excited now
          I'm really looking forward to it too, shouldn't really be coming cos still got my hol to finish paying and a bit skint - but i can't miss this can i!!! lol......oh, btw mocha - seeing as we're sharing, i'm relying on you to be the sensible one and make sure i'm up in time to catch my 12.03 train home! lol

xXx

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
            Tickets all booked [had to phone my mate, who used to work for National Rail for help tho! lol]....should arrive New Street about 13.27 - so it'd be great if we could meet up there Di.....I've been told its a pretty bad station, and huge, so I don't wanna get lost!!! lol

xXx

Here is a map of the station we can now choose where to meet.

http://www.networkrail.co.uk/documen...tion%20Map.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by strugglingmum View Post
              Would it be better and easier to get the train or to drive? Im not sure, the cost is about the same, but I have to stay overnight as I cant do the round trip in a day, as Im on the south coast. x If you can arrange to get to New st station by around 1.30 sappy, PJ and myself will meet you. If the cost is the same, why have the stress of driving? the pub is only a cock stride from the station.

Are there still rooms available, and are they nice, cos I'm a snob lmao xx
              If the rooms are not up to Madams requirements lol my room mate Sapphire will be round with her bleach wipes and windoleen to sort it for you.

(not really just my sense of humour, sorry) :tinysmile_kiss_t4:
              Looks like we have the same kinda humour LOL

Comment

Are there still rooms available, and are they nice, cos I'm a snob lmao xx
                If the rooms are not up to Madams requirements lol my room mate Sapphire will be round with her bleach wipes and windoleen to sort it for you.

Yep and the flea spray too :beagle:

Comment

oh, btw mocha - seeing as we're sharing, i'm relying on you to be the sensible one and make sure i'm up in time to catch my 12.03 train home! lol

xXx
                  ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! Sensible one !!! I'll be up ( i may not be very sociable but I'll be up)I think my trainis 10:30 or something like that x
                  Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                  Me VS Abbey Win
                  BIL HSBC Credit Card
                  BIL EGG
                  BIL HSBC Loan
                  BIL PPI Win

Comment

i'm arriving in New Street at 13:43

Comment

I will be arriving by tram at Snow Hill about 13.30 ish, then a quick zap to meet up with you lot, wherever you may be, then need to be back on the tram by 3pm latest.

So much to do, so little time lol. But as you know, I talk as fast as i drink so should be able to accomplish quite a lot in that short time pmsl.
                      Is no longer here

Comment

I will be on the bus 'allegedly' arriving at 2pm, but suppose the great motorway road works will put that in doubt.
                        Then it be a stroll across the town centre to the pub

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                          Here is a map of the station we can now choose where to meet.

http://www.networkrail.co.uk/documen...tion%20Map.pdf
                          I'm lost just looking at that map!!!! lol....you and sapphy just tell me where to meet ya and I'll print this out, pop it in my handbag and bobs ur uncle, fanny's ur aunt and I'll try my best to locate ya lol

xXx

Comment

I'm lost just looking at that map!!!! lol....you and sapphy just tell me where to meet ya and I'll print this out, pop it in my handbag and bobs ur uncle, fanny's ur aunt and I'll try my best to locate ya lol

xXx

ROFALMAO

I will give you my mobile number afore we go and let you know where we will be meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                              ROFALMAO

I will give you my mobile number afore we go and let you know where we will be meeting.
                              just make sure you phone her and not text otherwise you may end up wandering round Birmingham forever pmsl
                              Is no longer here

Comment

dont think I can bring my dancing shoes- have fallen over and my ankle is up like a balloon
                                "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X